Topic: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]  
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Feb 2009 10:57 PM       Subject: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
new game, maybe this should be in music, who knows...

anyway, pick which lyric you like better. and then add a new one

"Homecoming, i'm coming, my sweet mistake"

vs.

"i'll strum my guitar, cause girl i know how you are, you're just a little bit camera shy but you're still a star"
New account.
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 01:10 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"i'll strum my guitar, cause girl i know how you are, you're just a little bit camera shy but you're still a star"

vs

"Come on baby we aint gonna live forever, let me show you all the things that we could do."

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 01:26 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Come on baby we aint gonna live forever, let me show you all the things that we could do."

Vs.

"When you walk my way hope it gives you hope it gives you hell."

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
desi-harper-x3

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 01:35 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
''When you walk my way hope it gives you hope it gives you hell."

vs.

''I'm coming apart at the seams, pitching myself for leads in other people's dreams.''
this may be my last chance so maybe i should take it, i just hope you're listening to e v e r y t h i n g i'm saying. i miss the long drives, the car rides, the bad fights, the good times. the way you make me feel will never leave my mind. think of you later in my empty room, where i will fall asleep alone.
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 04:14 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'm coming apart at the seams, pitching myself for leads in other people's dreams."

vs.

"The walls start breathing, my mind's unweaving; maybe it's best you leave me alone."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
desi-harper-x3

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 04:15 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I'm coming apart at the seams, pitching myself for leads in other people's dreams."

vs.

''Take a chance, let your body get a tolerance. I'm not a chance but a heatwave in your pants.''
this may be my last chance so maybe i should take it, i just hope you're listening to e v e r y t h i n g i'm saying. i miss the long drives, the car rides, the bad fights, the good times. the way you make me feel will never leave my mind. think of you later in my empty room, where i will fall asleep alone.
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 04:43 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"I never thought I could fall like that, never knew that I could hurt this bad."

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
mandalew

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 04:50 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I never thought I could fall like that, never knew that I could hurt this bad."

vs.

"But I believe in whatever you do, and I'll do anything to see it through."
Amanda :]
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I never thought that I could fall like that, never knew that I could hurt this bad."

vs.

"I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh; I wanna hold you high, and steal your pain away."

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"I wanted you to know that I love the way you laugh; I wanna hold you high, and steal your pain away."

vs

"Everytime i try to fly i fall without my wings i feel so small, i guess i need you baby."

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
desi-harper-x3

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 05:15 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

''Over & over, over & over I fall for you. Over & over, over & over, I try not to.''
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 05:42 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs

'Your such a smiling sweetheart oh and your sweet and pretty face in such an ugly way something so beautiful'
Nickname: Burdock

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"i wanna stay at home with my headphones on, with the stuff on the floor, a lock on my door"
New account.
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 08:30 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

VS

"Because When I Arrive I I bring the Fire Make You Come Alive"

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 08:31 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Because When I Arrive I I bring the Fire Make You Come Alive"

vs

"You Spin My Head Right Round Right Round When You Go Down When You Go Down Down"

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 22 pages.