Posted: 16 May 2006 10:32 AM       Subject: Yukina
Name: Yukina
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105 lbs
Race: half-demon(vampire)
Hair: short brown hair w/ red highlights
Eyes: dark blue-gray eyes

Special Abilities:

Mind Manipulation: self explanatory; manipulates the mind but Yukina cant do this when she has very low health.

Sacred Barrier- protects Yukina from spells,magic,and physical attacks. can only be used twice in battle (barrier stays from an amount of few seconds.)

Wrath of Fire- huge flames come from beneath the opponent and burn them.

Telekinesis-moves objects without the use of transportation.

Healing powers: when Yukina has low health, she can raise her health up about half and can only do this once in during battle.

Equipment:

Main weapon- Bow and Arrow of Fire and Ice: These arrows can freeze the hottest fires and can melt the coldest ice.

Smido's Flute- Given to her by her father. Made of pure mahogany wood. Can get the opponent to fall into a trance and can only last 1 minute.

Sword of Sotsugyou-This sword stayed in Yukina's family for many generations. The handle is made of pure gold. the edges of the blade is also pure gold, the blade itself is made of silver. Absorbs any attack (magic or physical) and send it back to the opponent.
Yukina's great grandfather used this sword during the mideval war against the werewolves. It has been passed down for many generations for the next heir to the vampire kingdom of Salem.

Detail:Yukina is about 5'6 and has brown hair with red highlights. Her body is slim but fit. She wears black tank top along with black hiphuggers with red laces on the edge, and also black converse shoes. She carries along with her the Sword of Sotsugyou, Smido's Flute, and her bow.

Background: Yukina was born in Japan. Her mother was vampire and her father was human. They all lived in a peaceful village until the prince of the werewoles, Vladimer, and his men attacked Yukina's village. They killed her parents leaving her alone in the world. The only thing that was left of the village was the Blade of Kinzo. This blade is the ancient blade that killed the king of werewolves. Ever since then, Yukina has been traveling everywhere trying to find out who is Vladimer and why he attacked her village. The Blade of Kinzo shows her each pathway leading to Vladimer.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 May 2006 01:53 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Dude, I totally clicked this going, "Oh my god, did someone actually post a roleplay in the roleplaying forum?!"... and then I saw your char profile and I went, "Aaah."

So now I pose to you this question, because I've been up awhile and it doth not make sense in le Keri's brain-- why did you post your char's profile in here? To start a roleplay, to entice other roleplayers, or just because?
remember when?
shimmerlust

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2006 09:52 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
lol i did it so that other people would know what kind of special ablitlies the character has and the characters background....well...thats how i do it though...also did it to start a roleplaying
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2006 12:02 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
We neeeeed to start a decent roleplay thread, or something. It'd totally be a boredom buster, if we got it going good.

I was never one for having set profiles... I make up my characters as I go along, to fit the roleplay, otherwise I'm like... uh.. well, sure, she might be like this, but it's more interesting if we go like this..! ...yesh.

..i don't think any of my characters really have much magical ability, aside from, like, Enna with her magical scarves of d00m, or Keriana with her caffeinated Goddessy powahz..
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2006 02:32 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
My characters are all human and boring. The most I've got is Karrie's incredible ability to hold a note for about three times longer than any human being should. XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2006 03:25 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Boring?! BORING?! Your characters rock! *snuggles Yashi and Matt and Karrie and Jess and Josh and Kara and Rose* *would snuggle Mossy but thinks she'd get hit.*
remember when?
shimmerlust

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2006 06:38 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
where can i see the characters? lol
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2006 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Well, see, that's the thing. My characters are developed through artwork and short stories-- none of which are currently really available to view. Karora knows them because she talks to them and they talk back. Her characters are pretty much developed the same way.. So you can't really see the characters at all. But I can list off all mine that I can honestly think of and you can pick random ones and I can do a Bzoink survey from their POV so you can meet them. =D
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2006 04:54 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
If I had the time, I'd fill in some form about my characters. But I don't think I could pick just one to role-play through.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2006 07:59 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
I play whichever char I'm feeling at the moment... Or I just make one up.

As...Ash? Ash... ....Ashtar?... Ashen?.. Phoenix? .. SOMETHING like that.. Made him up on the spot.. And then there was... ...Kahleil, who I ended up tying into a different char.. and then.. Uh.. that-one-girl. Yeah.

Okay, so none of those roleplays lasted long enough for me to care about the character. XD

Etain(e?) started as a roleplay char, and totally evolved from that, though. Etain(e?) rocks.

...even if I can't remember how to spell her name.
remember when?
shimmerlust

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2006 09:52 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
lol oh ok
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2006 10:26 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
...I feel obligated to reply to that, but honestly can't figure out what to say, since there's nothing to go off. *sobs* So I'm giving my obligatory response in... this. Yes. <___<
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2006 06:06 AM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Okay, I'll think of a character and right a profile up for him/her. When I'm not so high.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2006 12:18 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
Much like Keri, I have no profile for any of my characters offhand, but I'd be happy to reel off a list and then write up a profile.

Although actually, the only ones I RP are Yashi and Mossy really, because they're the easiest. Karrie's fun, but God she gets old fast and I don't really want to induce character murder.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2006 05:47 PM         Subject: RE: Yukina
"I was gonna make a char profile.. but then I got high.."

Yashi rules. Remember when we were doing the LRA roleplay? And that one Keriana-and-Yashi scene? I cracked up over that one.

Wow, you hit over 250 posts! Go you!
remember when?
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Roleplaying

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 5 pages.