Topic: some of my photography, opinions?
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision : some of my photography, opinions?  
-desbaby

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:25 PM       Subject: some of my photography, opinions?
i know i'm not great, but i know i'm not horrible either, i just wanna know what you guys think i am?
in all honesty, cause you're cool like that (:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"cinderella walked on broken glass, sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass. belle fell in love with a hideous beast, jasmine married a common theif. ariel walked on land for love and life, snowhite barely escaped a knife. it was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love means facing your biggest fears,"
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:30 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
ZOMG, i like all of them. :)
you're good too!

my favorite is the last one.<3
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2010 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
Love them.
My fave is also the last one.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2010 10:11 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
i like em all
god made me beautiful, but i made the beauty show
-infatuatedgirl

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2010 02:28 AM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
i like your style! i love the last one too,haha.
i'm not even on drugs.
i'm just weird.

-alex gaskarth.

-desbaby

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2010 08:43 AM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
thank yoooou <3333

"cinderella walked on broken glass, sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass. belle fell in love with a hideous beast, jasmine married a common theif. ariel walked on land for love and life, snowhite barely escaped a knife. it was all about blood, sweat, and tears, because love means facing your biggest fears,"
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2010 01:58 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
I like the third one down.

And the last one's reassuring.
You're very creative. <3
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
-desbaby

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2010 06:20 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
thanks, <3

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2010 11:39 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
Awhh I really love these, especially the last one!(:
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2010 08:36 AM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
I loveee these. They're are extremly good.
You got some talent missy (:
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jun 2010 11:14 PM         Subject: RE: some of my photography, opinions?
I love the flower one.
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision

Page: 1