Topic: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Writer's Block : can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx  
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 12:25 AM       Subject: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
Most story's have to do with love. Or your best friend dying. My story is about how I was raped and murdered. My name is Alicia Bloomwood. I have black hair and green eyes. I was raised by only my drug addicted mother. My father was killed in prison when I was 4. I was always a people person, I helped anybody who wanted it. I was everyone's friend. I never judged people.
When I was 13 years old, I was riding my bike to my friend Yamissa's house. She lived about 5 blocks from me. Of course my mom didn't mind, she was on another trip so high, she was talking to a tree. A tree in our living room that obviously wasn't there. Anyway, I heard a car coming up behind me so I got closer to the gutter. Then I heard it get slower as it got closer. I sped up, getting paranoid. But I heard it. I heard that door open. I felt the firm hands grab my arm, pulling me off my bike. It happened so fast, I didn't even feel the bike scrape into my skin.
I went numb in fear, i tried to scream but nothing came out. I realized someone put tape over my mouth. It was dark in the van, I could barely see out the windows. There were 3 men in the van, all whispering about where to go. I saw one of them turn around, stare at me. Look at me up in down, I felt like throwing up. I saw another man get out a first aid looking box and pull out a needle. I tried to cry through the tape, but choked on my own tears. I felt the sharp pain in my arm, then blacked out.

That's all I've got so far. ;_;
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 12:28 AM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
Awww, that's really good :]
I like it :]
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
really? merci.
"According to Greek mythology, man was created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces. Fearing their capacity, Zeus divided it into two distinct parts, which condemns them to pass their life in the search of their other half."

Call me Sofa. ;)
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
Really.
I liked it, and it was suspenseful.
The blacking out part :]
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
wafflesarebeast

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
yay!

Call me Sofa. ;)
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 02:18 AM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
Yes, I love it. I can't think of a title for it.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Aug 2009 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: can't think of a name. part 1. sad story. Dx
That was really good!
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Writer's Block

Page: 1