Topic: I have realised something!
Forum Index : General : Relationships : I have realised something!  
roxy-ryan

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2014 02:26 PM       Subject: I have realised something!
I recently after writing my own book which may be published mid next year and also an e-book that I understand a lot more on relationships than I ever thought I would.
I have been in some pretty messed up relationships and to be completely honest I have never been in a loving relationship.
My recent ex was cheating on me the whole three years we were together with a girl at his college and many fan girls who are obsessed with his band.
I never knew until the day we broke up (that was the reason for the breakup). The relationship before that was abusive. Mentally, Emotionally and Physically. It was awful.
The one before that we won't even get into.
By posting this in the relationships thread I am offering my advice for anyone who may be having troubles in their relationships, need simple advice on a certain someone or need answers on ANY question on love, friendship, relationships etc.
I am 26 and had my fair share of relationships and personal experience in the forms of love, lust, abusive relationships, engagement and a lot more.
I'm here if you need me :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with HBO's 'Girls' & AMC's The Walking Dead

So self obsessed with my mascara and mistakes
Vanity's like a funeral and everyone's at my wake

josh081388

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2014 07:11 PM         Subject: RE: I have realised something!
Well I have went through a series of girls myself but they were all ones I dated back in high school. My longest relationship was with this girl Emily who I dated for 8 months but broke up with me because we just couldn't see eye to eye(In other words we weren't right for one another). I than thought this other girl named Alison was the one but it seemed like she just wasn't there for me and cheated on me for an even uglier guy. Lastly there was this other girl Lauren who one of her friends actually hooked me up with but that didn't workout because she was already cheating on me. I graduated high school back in 2007 and have been single since than and honestly I don't know what to do anymore. I am a really nice guy and everything it's just I'm afraid of commitment I guess you can say because I don't wanna be hurt again but at the same time I wanna be happy again. Any advice y'all can give me would be gladly appreciated.Thank You

Josh
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Dec 2014 11:43 PM         Subject: RE: I have realised something!
Thanks Roxy! <3
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
roxy-ryan

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2015 03:37 AM         Subject: RE: I have realised something!
Josh!
I know the feeling, being cheated on it one of the worst feelings when you like/love someone. I do not and never will understand why people get into relationships only to cheat on that person with others. Stay single if getting with more than one person is what you want.
Commitment issues usually do come from losing trust in people you care about.
I lost all hope after being beaten up, lied to, cheated on etc.
I still do not have all my confidence back and I have realised when someone shows interest i push them away or I spend a litlle time with them and then do the same.
I feel like I am not good enough for anyone.
I have been helping a lot of people with their dramas and you learn so much. It is scary how many people have similar issues.

I find myself settling for less than I deserve all the time and I believe in a saying 'We settle for what we believe we deserve'.
If you start believing you are the issues when you weren't the issue you will believe that ANYONE is good enough, even the people that will end up hurting you.

Promise me, you will never settle for anything less than what you deserve.
You never deserved being cheated on and you need to believe that and believe in yourself. Believe you will find the right person because you will.
It takes time and usually happens when you are not looking for it..

If someone wants to be with you, they should treat you like you're the only one that matters. They won't flirt with others, they won't go behind your back with others and they certainly will not cheat.

A guy on Facebook the other day added me, we had mutual friends so I thought I would accept.
Within five minutes he was asking me to get on cam and strip and touch myself for him, to get him off. I could not believe it .. he had only gotten married two days before this.
Some people just cannot commit or purposely try to hurt the ones that care for them the most.

Do not give up.
Commitment is a big thing.
You need to be sure of someone before you commit to them.
and most of all you need to be treated like you matter.

and Andy :) you're welcome xx

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with HBO's 'Girls' & AMC's The Walking Dead

So self obsessed with my mascara and mistakes
Vanity's like a funeral and everyone's at my wake

zkramaric

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2015 12:42 AM         Subject: RE: I have realised something!
Good luck with the book! :)
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1