Topic: Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!  
existing-not-liv
ing

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2013 01:38 PM       Subject: Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!
Ok sorry no offense to the boys that aren't but I would love to find a guy who is sweet and kind and just a great person overall that I can completely trust but all I keep finding douchebags! I mean guys say "oh, all girls go for are the guys that are bad for her" but guys never give the good girls a chance. I have only been asked out once and the guy only did it because he wanted a girlfriend. My type is nerds and I'm a fairly popular girl so I mean I give nerds a chance and they don't even want me! No one does. :( I know I'm not unattractive. I've been told by many people, guys included that I'm beautiful and I'm pretty small. I'm 5'1 and I have a very small waist and nice size boobs and I'm smart ( I take all honors and AP classes) and I have a great personality- I'm bubbly, funny, sweet, caring. So what's wrong with me?

P.S. Please don't think I'm a narcissistic person because I'm really not but I just don't know why guys don't like me.
undeservedgrace

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Dec 2013 09:30 PM         Subject: RE: Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!
I'm sorry that you have experienced that boys your age are mean to you and /or are uninterested in you. I have experienced the same, and I am 30 (almost 31)! I have never been married. In addition, I am a Christian and go to a church (albeit a very good and supportive church) where most people are married, so it's easy for me to feel alone too. My question to you is why do you need a guy for you to feel happy and fulfilled? I have found that some people in relationships (though certainly not all) are not happy even though they are married. Or they feel trapped in the relationship. I don't think anything is wrong with you. I just think maybe that you just haven't found the right guy yet.But what I would advise you NOT to depend on a guy ever for your fulfillment and happiness. Because they are human and make mistakes, they are bound to fail you. That goes with your girlfriends and even your family as well.
"I choose to love, hate is too great of a burden to bear"-Martin Luther King J.R
existing-not-liv
ing

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2013 09:29 AM         Subject: RE: Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!
Thank you for replying. It's not that I need a boy to feel fulfilled I guess it just would be nice to be loved or cared about I guess. I had just broken up with my ex "bf" two weeks ago and well the relationship was really complicated and I've been crying my eyes out ever since. I can't even watch an episode of my favorite show because his name was in it and it was spelled the exact same way he spelled his and I started to cry. Then my mom and sister came upstairs to try and comfort me but they couldn't even understand me because I was crying so much and talking and I was slurring my words. All I wanted to do was cut but unfortunately I didn't have a razor :(
undeservedgrace

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Dec 2013 09:44 PM         Subject: RE: Why are boys so mean? Please both guys & girls answer!
I am so sorry that your last relationship didn't go as well as u had hoped. I think everyone can relate to wanting to feel loved and cared for. I wonder if things are Ok with your father or is he mean or not able to be there for you because I sense your need to be loved and understood and the fact that you feel the need to self injure could be stemming from family issues or even issues with your peers.I am sorry if I sound too nosy,but know that I do care about you even though I don't know you in real life. But know that you're not alone because I have dealt with some similar issues too.
"I choose to love, hate is too great of a burden to bear"-Martin Luther King J.R
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1