Topic: Long Distance Relationships.
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Long Distance Relationships.  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jul 2012 12:02 PM       Subject: Long Distance Relationships.
Alright, so I am dating somebody that lives about 6 hours from me. We talk every single night, but I'm sometimes on the fence about being with him. I love talking to him, he makes me smile, but what do you think? Do you think sometimes they can work out, what are you thoughts? I just want to see what others think, so maybe I can feel less on the fence about this type of relationship. He's not real far, but I don't see him a lot. He says I'm the only thing on his mind, and I'm the only one he cares for I sure hope so.

Just what are your opinions, tell me.
I want to know what you all think.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: Long Distance Relationships.
I don't think there's any set rule to long distance relationships. Some work, some don't. And you won't know until you try. If you think this guy is worth it and you really like him, then hopefully you can make it work. No doubt, no matter what the situation is or how far away you are, its gonna be hard. The distance is a challenge and can either make it or break it. Its not the same for everyone or every relationship. Its your call, dear. (:
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: Long Distance Relationships.
Thank you Emerald, that is true. It would be tough even if we were close to each other, and the plus side about long distance relationships is if when you do see them, since you never see them it'll only be 10 times better when you do. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2012 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: Long Distance Relationships.
Very true. You'll treasure every minute together. <3
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1