Topic: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Not sure how to work all of this out?  
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 12:56 AM       Subject: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Alright. So, I'm on the verge of liking two guys. One of these guys is really nice and sweet, etc, and we pass notes frequently. He's one of the first guys I'm not nervous around, and that may mean something. And then the other guy. I liked it for most of the time I've been at school this year, and then he got a girlfriend, they broke up, and now we're talking a little more. He and his girlfriend broke up recently, so I want to give him some space. Eh, I don't know what to do. I kind of like them both.

Gah. I hate being caught in the middle.

p.s. Not sure what you could say about this, but you know.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 01:02 AM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Just from what I've derived, it seems like you like the first guy more than the other. And the other guy, yeah, he's gonna need space. And he'll also be all vulnerable for a while, and maybe he'll try to take comfort in talking to you, which could always create some deep bonds.

I really don't know what to tell ya, to be honest. All I can say to do, really, is just wait it out a while longer and see how things progress. Try getting to know both of them a little better and weigh out what you like about both of them and what you don't.

I'm sure that, in due time, the right choice will be obvious. Wish I could be of more help here. :/ Honestly, I suck at giving advice, especially when it comes to relationships. >.<

I wish you the best, though. :]
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 10:22 AM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Hmm thats a toughy, but it seems you are doing better with the first guy so i say go for the first guy and see how that works for ya the second guy if he just got outta a relationship you deff wanna give him time cuz ive been down that road he could dump you and go back with his ex...so time is deff what he needs no one wants to be a rebound girl lol.
i hope this was good advice! :)
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 12:37 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Thank you, Katy, and Della. That is definitely good advice. I will see how things will go, and then make my decision. And I agree, the first guy seems to be the better one. For now, anyways. But when the time is right, it'll happen. :] And I agree, Della. I know a lot of people break up with ex's, go out with someone, break up, and then go back out with ex's. It's irritating.

But thank you. I'll keep updating. ;D
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 12:47 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Katy pretty much covered everything I was gonna say. :)
I hope everything works out for you, dear.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 01:08 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Mucho gracias Danielle. [:
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 04:19 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
your very welcome :)
i hope it all works out, but hey if it doesn't just remind yourself that your young and there are plenty of fish in the sea
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
True, very true.
The only thing I can do is stay positive, eh? :]
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 04:30 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
yes be positive thats how i get through some of my crappy days lol, being negative i say is very un healthy for your self it can drag you down into a deep depression
lol ima dorkwad
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jan 2010 04:42 PM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
Yeah, I'm sure the last thing I need is to be in a deep depression.
Thank you for the advice! ^.^
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
itmightbefriday

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jan 2010 09:00 AM         Subject: RE: Not sure how to work all of this out?
yeah that's a tough one.
i agree with the others though, & i think the first guy sounds really nice. and as you're friends with him already that might make things easier? but then again you don't want to lose your friendship with him if things don't work out quite as you hoped. but im sure it will be fine.
hope it all works out for you! :]
I'm Ciara.

http://www.formspring.me/itmightbefriday
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1