Topic: a letter for your valentine
Forum Index : General : Relationships : a letter for your valentine  
getlikeme20

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2010 11:35 PM       Subject: a letter for your valentine
write a letter for your valentine.....show people how much you care about certain special some one....
Dear Della,
hey babe how you doing? Im writing this Valentine letter to let you know how much I still love ya. We been together over 3 years and its great how our love is still strong. Lots of relationships don't make it and im happy to know how strong ours is. You gave me everything more than I could ever ask for our two beautiful daughters and your heart. I love you and i'm always thinking of you....happy early Valentines day.xoxoxo
yours truly, Corey
woke up one mourning rolled over and two pairs of eyes were staring at me in the face lol i love my little girls like crazy oh and you to momma
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jan 2010 12:26 AM         Subject: RE: a letter for your valentine
Corey,
awe youe too sweet! Why do you got to work I miss you and wanna give you a hug! Im so glad i have you as my valentine. The girls are in bed and im wore out....sorry my letter is soooo short but ill post a big one on Valentines Day for you. I love you good night see ya in the morning. Xoxoxoxo.
your baby, Della
P.S. I feel like a bitch for not writing more....just so tired zzzzzzzzz
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1