Topic: Annoying Unfriends?
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Annoying Unfriends?  
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 12:12 AM       Subject: Annoying Unfriends?
I had this great friend last winter, we were best friends for a while, and then we quit being friends for whatever reason, and then she decided to make out with my then crush, now boyfriend. I was angry about that, naturally, and so we don't talk.
Now me and my boyfriend have been dating for several months and we are utterly in love. Neither of us would ever cheat and we are totally honest and everything. However, the girl I used to be friends with decides regularly to flirt atrociously with him and touch him and stuff and it annoys both of us, yet she is so pushy neither of us can do a whole lot about it. She's not a threat, but it is so frustrating to have to wait for my boyfriend to fight her off before we get some space...
Have any of you ever had this problem??
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 01:31 AM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?
Totally. Girls are always all over me.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
vintagekid

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 06:30 AM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?
I've had it, but it kind of ended in disaster -gulp- so, erm, this is my advice and what I should have done...

Okay, since this girl most likely won't listen to you (no offense. she's just probably that kind of girl), get your boyfriend to tell her to, well, screw off :/ If he has to be harsh, so be it. Tell him to say it like, as "final" as he can put it, and just ignore her when she comes around. Like, don't aknowledge her at all.

:/ Maybe that wasn't the best advice...I'm pretty "blunt" I suppose; I don't mind being a bit cold >_>...Good luck to you in whatever happens!

"Love is a dream, love is a verse, love is pain."--Nguoi Tinh Mai Ya Hee (Vu Ha)
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 11:24 AM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?
lmfao, Andy! x]

I'm thinkin go with what Lo said. If having to be just the slightest bit of rude is what it comes down to, then go for it. A friend is supposed to be supportive and NOT try to take something away from you. But seeing as you said your relationship is strong already...that shouldn't be easy for her. If she's really your friend she'll back off and leave you guys to be together and you'll all be happy. She's probably just jealous...
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 11:32 AM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?
I was dating this kid, andTONS of girls think he's so cute, because he is. :P ANYWHO...tons of girls would call him and try to make him break up with me, but he liked me too much to do that...
I mean like girls still do it now to him, because they know that me and him talk all the time, like we dont go out, but we technically are... :D
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls

I can't tell you how many times I pushed people away... and they stuck around
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 05:36 PM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?
Thanks Lo, I think that's what it's gonna come to... she's not a friend anymore, and we're both tired of her crap. (and I'm not afraid to be kind of cold if in need to be too) I think she's under the impression that he secretly likes her, which both me and him know isn't the case. X) We definitely have a good relationship and it's not gonna change.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
vintagekid

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2009 11:44 PM         Subject: RE: Annoying Unfriends?

Whoo!
Here's to wishing you luckk in getting rid of herr :D

"Love is a dream, love is a verse, love is pain."--Nguoi Tinh Mai Ya Hee (Vu Ha)
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1