Topic: Last book you read?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : Last book you read?  
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 01:13 PM       Subject: Last book you read?
Title says all. The last one I read was "Showdown" by Ted Dekker.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:49 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
Mm, for me, I believe it was... Well, I'm currently rereading a fanfic and "Black Sun Rising" by C.S. Friedman. Damn Tarrant for being so sexy that I have to reread those books again.. and again.. and again..
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:51 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
The Resurrectionists, by Kim Wilkins. I finished reading it last night. This might explain why I didn't get any sleep.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
I remember using the "just one more chapter, mom!" excuse all the time when I'd go to bed. I'd go to bed at 8 and spend the next four hours reading, sleep be damned. XD
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
I go to bed at 9:30, read until 11, then listen to music until I get sleepy. And if that doesn't work, I switch off the cd player and talk to my window.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 04:55 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
Well, now, I have no bedtime, so it's just "read until I get tired/get yelled at, and go to bed". XD ..And then lay awake for three hours trying to go to sleep.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
*stares*

I want to be you.
When I move out, I'm going to go to sleep when I want to and get up when I want to. I'll have to get home deliveries and stuff. The one-more-chapter thing doesn't work with my mother. She always asks how many pages the chapter is, and then tells me I can read half of it.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
Yes, but your mother is a raving psychopath, and my mother is like, "do your homework, don't do drugs, and don't have unprotected sex and we're fiiiiiine".

The only drugs I do are legal, anyway. And kick back a 12 pack of Mountain Dew and I'll have a better high than most crackheads ever hope of getting. w00t.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:07 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
That she is...
"Do your homework, don't talk to boys, call me every hour on the hour, don't leave the house alone, don't go out after five (even in Summer), never uncover your shoulders, don't smile, don't get up at 2 on a Tuesday morning to watch Buffy, don't make eye-contact with your brother's friends, etc."
Anyone want to adopt me?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:09 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
Got enough money for a plane ticket (and a passport) to Alaska? XD Mom'd love having another kid. Sure, we'd be eating popcorn for lunch everyday, and you'd be homeschooled, but you'd get your own computer and be able to wear off the shoulders clothes.

Mom just has fits when my shirts show my stomach. I'm like, "mom, the pheromones aren't that bad". She just gives me odd looks.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
Might need to help myself to some of my parents money. How much do you think a ticket would cost?
I tried to get a friend's mother to adopt me before. They lived such cool lives, but it meant I'd have to go to the same school as my brother.
I'd love to be homeschooled. Then I wouldn't have to worry about my phone ringing during class.
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
They Say You're Crazy: How the World's Most Powerful Psychiatrists Decid Who's Normal Caplan, Paula J.(Ph.D.) -1995
Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
I love being homeschooled. Do all my homework at the end of the year, yep. Apparently next year we're going to have due dates on stuff, but still. No getting up for school everyday. Just once a week.

Just use travelocity.com or something to figure out the cost of a flight from your closest airport, to Anchorage Alaska. XD Should run you something like, uh, 2k?
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:23 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
US $1606. Yikes. I think I might be able to pay for half of that provided I stopped buying my own clothes.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:27 PM         Subject: RE: Last book you read?
hey, nifty, my estimate was spot on. Cool.

How can it cost 200$ to fly to Arizona, but 1.6k to fly to Australia? It's not THAT far away. Weird.
remember when?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.