Topic: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music : I've had this song stuck in my head...  
brakeonthroo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 06:25 PM       Subject: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Have you ever had a particular song stuck in your head for days?? You prolly have…and for me right now its LMFAO’s “I’m in Miami B****.” Its been stuck in my head for like a week…but in a completely good way cuz it makes me laugh whenever I think of it. If you haven’t heard them you can check em out here:
http://lmfaonews.com/
Anyone else like their stuff??

:D
"words are pouring out like endless rain into a paper cup" -the beatles umgd
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 07:39 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
I don't know what you're talking about.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
brakeonthroo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
LMFAO is a band of two former DJs. They've come out with a few songs and that is one of them. You should check em out.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 08:07 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Alright, I getcha.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Mar 2009 09:26 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
:shock: I've never had a song stuck in my head. :shock:
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2009 06:16 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Haha, I swear I'm addicted to that song.:D
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2009 06:50 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Every since seeing the Twilight commercial on tv, and then watchig some of the movie in Latin class today, I have had "Decode" by Paramore stuck in my head.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2009 07:36 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
Ohh, I remember Aaron. There was an older thread about this band/song. Hahaha.
brakeonthroo

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2009 06:06 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
lmfao is the ish
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jun 2009 06:28 PM         Subject: RE: I've had this song stuck in my head...
lol Not really but I like the song...The polka dot bikini part cracks me up. Cause then I start singing "It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. That she wore for the first time today" xD
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Music

Page: 1