Topic: I'm so stupid.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I'm so stupid.  
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 09:59 AM       Subject: I'm so stupid.
I forgot I have my orthodontist appointment tomorrow so I just shoved my retainer in my mouth. My teeth are killing me. Why do I do this all the time? I should stop being so lazy and wear it 24/7 like I'm supposed to.
shdflksfhskhj.
I want to bite something.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: I'm so stupid.
Haha, I always did that too.. Nowadays I wish I had wore my retainer all the time after my braces came off though.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 12:12 PM         Subject: RE: I'm so stupid.
I'm a lucky one and I didn't have to wear my retainer too much. I should've worn it on my bottom teeth, but when I smile you can't really see them anyway.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 01:19 PM         Subject: RE: I'm so stupid.
My orthodontist told me I have to wear my retainer every night until guess when? ......Forever! So that sucks. I only wear it about twice a month though, so it's not that bad.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 03:33 PM         Subject: RE: I'm so stupid.
I only wear mine at night when I go to bed..except Fridays and Saturdays ;)
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 09:35 AM         Subject: RE: I'm so stupid.
I remember needing to wear a retainer. My life, for awhile, consisted of extensive orthodontic work. I had braces for years, and a couple of other wonderful contraptions. It was worth it in the end, though - even though I hated wearing my retainer, and sometimes "forgot" to put it in.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1