Topic: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?  
kittyxlitter

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2008 03:09 AM       Subject: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
I want to be a pirate/ninja/zombie/werewolf/vampire/witch/bunny, all at once. Do you think it's possible to do this? :D

Laugh if you must, I sure am.
Explosive Tampon: If you're not prepared to suffer the consequences, don't light the fuse!
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2008 09:32 AM         Subject: RE: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
I think it's possible - if you pull specific elements from each theme, like accessories that would give away each look you are trying to achieve. For instance, you could use a bunny tail/ears, or simply paint on some whiskers. For the witch side, you could carry a broom or wear a pointed hat - maybe even a crooked, warty nose. Hmm, and plastic fangs would work for the vampire, along with pale make up and some strategically placed fake blood. As far as the werewolf side goes, I'm sure some Halloween place sells some gloves that would look like paws/claws. Whatever exposed skin you have at the end of all this costume-layering could be painted to look rotted and decayed, like a zombie's might. Um... and for the ninja, I think the simple black outfit that's generally sold as a ninja costume would work - you could swap out either the pants or the top for a more pirate-y piece. Or for the pirate aspect, you could simply use a plastic hook-hand... or a plushie parrot for your shoulder. xD
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
kittyxlitter

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2008 01:40 PM         Subject: RE: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
Holy crap, that was really helpful. Thanks. :D

This year I'm short on money, so next year, I'm making plans to have that for a costume. Heehee.

This year, I'm being a sleepy person that lives in their pajamas.
Explosive Tampon: If you're not prepared to suffer the consequences, don't light the fuse!
beachbum47

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2008 04:01 PM         Subject: RE: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
that costume sounds really cool! this year i am going to be a zombie princess :pumpkin:

*Name is -Hope- but you may call me Dandelion*

My favorite song of the week: .I Did It For You. by David Cook

I am Head of the Gardening & Naturing of Weeds (especially Dandelions!) and also Signature Editing ^_^

Mood(s) of the day: ~TIRED~
kittyxlitter

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2008 09:25 PM         Subject: RE: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
A zombie princess, cool.

One year, I would like to be the living dead girl from Rob Zombie's Living Dead Girl video. I'd be good at it.
:D
elcisitiak

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2008 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: Would A Costume Like This Be Possible?
Also for ninja you can use a ninja mask that covers your mouth... just a thought =]
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1