Topic: Oiii, not a good week..
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Oiii, not a good week..  
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2008 08:08 PM       Subject: Oiii, not a good week..
Okay so this is just a small rant. I'm not normally one to complain but I need some way to blow off this steam so here I go...

"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.", this week this saying meets my feelings to a T. I can't stand working where I work anymore. The lady, who is my boss, is driving me bonkers. I can't understand her half the time, and she treats me like it's my first day on the job everyday I come in. I am not one to be rude or mean and quite frankly not to my boss who holds my money in her hands but she's going to dig and throw me in an early grave. Next, my boyfriend is working 70 hours a week every week and has been at it for almost three months now. As the weeks go on it gets harder and harder to deal with his absence. Not to mention we also live 3,000 away from one another at the moment. Also, my best friend and I barely see one another anymore. From her moving from out town and now having a boyfriend again, I seem to shuffle off into the background of things. Sure I don't think she means it, after all she works a full time job, goes to school and has to keep her relationship up with her boyfriend it just leaves me kinda in the 'when ever I have time' list. Almost a month with out her and having limited to no contact is just brutal on its own. I just feel so alone right now and sure things will pick up. But as to when it will is unknown and that's kinda hard, right now I can only see what's in front of me at this moment and the view...just isn't so pretty.

-rant over-
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2008 12:14 AM         Subject: RE: Oiii, not a good week..
I'm sorry your life has been so rough lately :( but we all have to go through the rough times to get to the good times, right? I'm sure things will eventually clear up. If you don't like your job that must then perhaps it's time to move onto a different job? There's always going to be a boss you don't like working for, that's just life as far as jobs go. There are always people complaining about their bosses. The boyfriend situation sounds kinda challenging to even keep up with. Can't tell you what to do there :?

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2008 12:42 AM         Subject: RE: Oiii, not a good week..
I live in a small town so it's a little hard to get a new job. I mean I like it for the most part, just the part where my boss (Who in fact OWNS the place) is just well a little on the over annoying side is what's getting at me. But then again I have the next two days off to get away from her, so I shouldn't complain that much.

And you're right you've got to go threw tough things to get to easier ones. I understand that completely, believe me. I guess just right now the rough spot isn't necessarily a ride I'm enjoying. But as I said it'll pass, just don't know when.

As for the boyfriend deal. It's hard but I love him. So I guess it makes it all worth it. Besides Fifty Three more days till he ends up coming to visit me so that's a plus. I guess I've got a few things to look forward to in my frustrated state.

Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Oct 2008 09:39 AM         Subject: RE: Oiii, not a good week..
Sounds like that was a well-deserved rant. You're definitely going through some tough times.

I agree- most people don't have the luxury of leaving their job and easily finding another one. It's HARD to find a job in today's economy, so sometimes it's best to stick with what you have, even if it's not ideal.

"As for the boyfriend deal. It's hard but I love him. So I guess it makes it all worth it."

I haven't had a long distance relationship, but my boyfriend also works pretty long hours. With me in school full-time, and him working full-time (or more), we rarely get to see one another- and the time we do have together is minimal. But you're right- the love you have for him (and that he has for you) make all the tough things worthwhile and easier to get through.

Hopefully life will look up for you soon.
Have a great weekend!
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
elcisitiak

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2008 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: Oiii, not a good week..
Sounds like an earned rant, just try to keep your head up (yeah, cliched and unhelpful I know) and focus on the good things, either that are happening now or that you have to look forward to in the future. Long-distance relationships are tough but so is every relationship in some way. It's just different challenges to get through. Good luck with everything!
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1