Topic: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?  
alalavand

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2006 01:58 PM       Subject: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I think that they're hot because they have there hair spiky, and while some just have it down. I find them more attractive when they gell their hair down, and well I have a filipino boyfriend. He has his hair long and spiky! :) I love him. Aishiteru!
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2006 03:45 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
..The subject of this confuses me. Are you asking what everyone feels about Filipinos and Japanese people, or are you asking Japanese people how they feel about Filipinos? XD
remember when?
alalavand

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2006 12:01 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
no, I'm asking ppl what they think of them . . . what YOU or anyone else here thinks of them! :) you know? anyway, but in my opinion they are hot! (well a few of them!)
wolfdog

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2006 01:46 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
what did you mean by that are you saying that some are hot and some are ugly? 8)
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2006 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Well, I can honestly say I actually have a folder on my computer dedicated to pics of pretty Japanese boys.

mm, Kame...
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2006 01:47 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Hidetoshi Nakata <3

That is all. XD
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jun 2006 05:50 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
..who? XD

Yamapi! <3
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2006 07:37 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
He's a midfielder on the Japanese soccer team.

So talented. So cute. <3
xheavensxtearsx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2006 01:14 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I love it when they're talented and cute...but for me it's mainly basketball...but just talented is good too..* Swoons*
This damp air
is fighting my defroster.
My sighs they ring victorious
& fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded
& so is my head.
The hint of these new tears are sharp.
I try to choke them back.
But it's useless.
I am useless against them.
They are beating me with ease.
-Dashboard Confessional, The hint of these new tears

kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jun 2006 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
My boyfriend is talented and cute! He's just an acquired taste, and talented at things.. other than sports. *sob*
remember when?
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 08:11 AM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
We can't help but love Rya. He's just... Rya. XD

I'm a freak for tall, lean athletic guys... and I do seem to have a think for Japanese guys...
xheavensxtearsx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 12:03 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
If you look at all of my exs they are all tall lean muscular and good at basketball...oO....and cute....lmao
This damp air
& fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded
& so is my head.
But it's useless.

kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Rya is.. semi-tall (taller than me).. hates sports.. isn't really that lean.. hates sunlight..

If his hair wasn't blonde, he could probably pass for Artemis Fowl, complete with insane psycho grin.
remember when?
xheavensxtearsx

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 09:21 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
Sounds awesome...except for the hates sports thing.... only because I love sports
This damp air
& fog this tinted glass.
It's clouded
& so is my head.
But it's useless.

kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2006 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: What do you like about filipinos, japanese people?
I hate sports, though, so he's perfect for me
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 Next>>