Topic: Vent thread
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Vent thread  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:26 PM       Subject: Vent thread
Post anything you want here! This is a threat where you can vent! No judgment or attacks; just get things off your chest!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:58 AM         Subject: RE: Vent thread
I noticed no one has posted in this yet and I think it's a great idea as sometimes you just need to vent. Even if it's typing it down and getting the stress levels down.

* Work is really driving me crazy at the moment with swapping my shifts around constantly and having me cover someone that would not do the same for me. I have no idea how to approach it all besides stating how I feel to management.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 07:02 AM         Subject: RE: Vent thread
I did something silly at work and feel incredibly stupid about it. I feel quite embarrassed, and my negative mind gets carried away and I end up thinking the worst thoughts and feeling like I don't want to show my face at work again because I'm just the worst person.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 09:59 AM         Subject: RE: Vent thread
I am so scared of what the near future holds with work in my state.
There is NO work available, and when there is it is always extremely difficult to even get a chance for.
I managed to get a job almost a year ago and started with over 30 hours a week and have gradually been cut down bit by bit and have now been only receiving seven hours a week.
With bills, rent and expenses I CANNOT afford to be working that less amount of hours. I also worry I won't be able to find another job as it took SO long to even find this find and be given the chance.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1