Topic: Myer's-Briggs Personality Types
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Myer's-Briggs Personality Types  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Dec 2017 05:36 PM       Subject: Myer's-Briggs Personality Types
The Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an introspective self-report questionnaire with the purpose of indicating differing psychological preferences in how people perceive the world around them and make decisions. The MBTI was constructed by Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.

Anyway, that's just a description of what a Myer''s-Briggs type is. I was just wondering if anyone by any chance knew what their personality type was? If so, tell us below. I personally am an INFJ (introverted, intuitive, feeler, and judger). If you do not know what yours is I'll leave a link so you guys can take a short test yourself just to see what you are. You don't have to I just think it's very interesting and I've learned so much about myself by doing it.

If you know your type or find out your type and you want to share feel free. I'd love to see how many INFJ"s are on here.. or similar types there are. :)

Here's the link for a test you can take to find out your type:
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Thanks for taking the time to read this & any feedback is appreciated.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2017 03:32 AM         Subject: RE: Myer's-Briggs Personality Types
I just took the test, and I got the Defender personality (introverted, observant, feeling). I read through the Explore Your Type section and I found it to be surprisingly accurate. I always think it's neat to take those personality tests to see if who I think I am correlates with what the test says. Sometimes I think they're accurate, and sometimes not. I guess it just depends on the questions and how I'm feeling at that moment. I try to generalize when I answer them, and not just answer based on those few minutes. But I thought this one was pretty cool!
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2017 07:48 PM         Subject: RE: Myer's-Briggs Personality Types
Yes, I agree. For me it's a bit of a guideline in a way.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1