Topic: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation (Six)  
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 07:53 PM       Subject: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
In all honesty I just think I didn't like high school because I moved my freshman year to this small town. I didn't know anyone when I moved and most of them had already made all their friends and a good chunk of them had known one another since they were kids. So it was kinda hard to get friends and get into a group of people there. But either way I'm glad I'm done with high school though sometimes I wish life was as easy as just having to go to school and do homework.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 07:58 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Oopsy, didn't see you had made one.

Anyway,
I haaaate high school, but I LOVE my boyfriend, and he might go across the country for college. :/ It's possible I only have 9 or 10 months left... unless he goes to the college close to here with me. I don't know yet... I guess I'll have to make it the best 10 months of our lives, eh? Maybe he won't be able to bear leaving me. XP I wish.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 08:06 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Is it weird that I already love high school more than middle school? Haha. Andi's staying at Westfield and is going to Wunsche just so she can be with me. c:

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I loved high school..I became more outspoken, confident and happy. I had good classes and good friends. Sorry you guys don't/didn't like it though
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
^ That's how it is for me at the moment. c:

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 08:35 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
High school is much better than middle school. :)
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Yep.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 09:00 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
I have to agree with you on that one, Willow.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 09:12 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
By far better. You're out of your awkward stage haha
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 09:12 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Eh, I dunno.
Middle school held some pretty good years for me. But then, I guess that high school has too.
So, I don't know if I could really choose between them.
/:
They were both so filled with drama and new friendships.

12345 post count.
c:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 10:52 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Hum, there is nothing but lame reality shows on the TV now a days. What happend to the good ones? Q.Q

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 11:48 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
Heather, that guy in your pic has nice hair... haha. XP
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2010 11:56 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
OMG I know..one reason why he's yummy haha. He's Brian Cox, a professor and physicist. I fell for him after he kept traveling to glaciers haha
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2010 05:15 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
5;15 and im up.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2010 12:42 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation (Six)
mmmm, I forgot just how much I missed fog.

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.