Topic: Information about the new My Account page
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Information about the new My Account page  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 08:57 PM       Subject: Information about the new My Account page
You may or may not have noticed that the My Account page changed today. I've had most of this done for a long time, but in a different form. I decided today to release it in a more simple form to hopefully reduce confusion as might happen if I had released everything at once.

Maybe you guys don't care, but my main issue with this has been privacy.

You're not asked if you want to save your survey results to your profile, they are automatically. Overall, that probably won't change. My desire is to keep everything on Bzoink so it just makes sense that survey results are auto saved.

You CAN click 'View/Edit MY Activity Feed' at the top of My Account to delete things from the feed and they won't show up on other people's Activity Feed anymore, but it won't delete the saved survey. Read next paragraph for that.

There's currently no way to see a list of the auto saved surveys unless you click the link directly from an activity post. I will most likely be adding those to the 'Saved Surveys' part of the profiles, where you'd then be able to delete the saved results completely.

Another big change that I'd like to do eventually, possibly soon, is to require mutual friendship. All current friendships that aren't mutual would be discontinued and friend requests would be sent out.

Hopefully you guys like the changes. More to come. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for future changes. :)

(Oh, and I changed the logo for absolutely no reason)
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 09:25 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Bump.

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
I must say that I like it. I like it a lot. c:

Why do guys like boobs?

Because you can't motorboat personality.

Andi was here [:
gatemaster2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 09:35 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
That is very cool Andy! you might Know me... but Im from Grand Rapids Michigan!

I will check it out!!

:D
bittersweet-memo
ries

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 09:41 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Pretty nifty. I like it. :3

And as great as the old logo was, the new one is pretty beastin' too. xD
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 09:44 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
I'd have to agree, I like it.

And I love the new logo. c:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 10:23 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
I looove the logo. haha. :) I haven't checked out the rest, but YAY. I bet I'll love it too.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
gatemaster2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Verryy cool!

The New logo is cool too!
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Aug 2010 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Cool cool!
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Aug 2010 02:33 AM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
love the new logo.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Aug 2010 12:59 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
lovin the new logo also Andy :D

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Aug 2010 07:51 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Agreed.
I really like the new logo.
It all looks amazing though.
C:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Aug 2010 06:03 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
I think I might have a suggestion. :0
If we see surveys/polls/whatever that our friends have taken, then wouldn't it be hard to see the surveys they make if they take a lot of surveys/polls/etc.? I think there could be maybe a tab that you can click to change between the two and have an option that says 'which do you want to see first on your My Account page?' or whatever.

Iunno. :D

Why do guys like boobs?

Andi was here [:
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Aug 2010 10:51 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
That's a feature on the 'real' new pages.. This is just the stripped down version right now..

exohexoh

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2010 04:48 PM         Subject: RE: Information about the new My Account page
Oh, haha, okay! 8D

Why do guys like boobs?

Andi was here [:
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1