Topic: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : If you could create an app, what would it be and why?  
olivia-pink

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2010 07:04 PM       Subject: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
I'd create an app for my ipod where i could read people's minds! See what they really think :)[/url]
http://www.formspring.me/pinickle
Ask me something
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2010 02:08 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
I'd create an app that turned the ipod into a hovercar or a spaceship or a bicycle, depending on your needs. XD
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
bittersweet-memo
ries

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2010 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
I'd create an app that would give me endless space for as much music as I want. :)
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jul 2010 09:30 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
Or maybe I'd create an app that spat burgers out of the ipod screen.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2010 08:28 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
I'd create an x-ray vision app, to perve on people ;D
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
jango117

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2010 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
U could perve on me all you want ;]

Id make an app that would make it so I could play my beloved xbox haha

I kno Im a nerd =P
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Oct 2010 01:21 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
^ Haha, that'd be awesome ;)

I would create an app that told me exactly where anyone in the world was.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Oct 2010 10:13 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
i would create an app that if you touched the screen it would oink at you. (:
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2010 05:01 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
An application for learning the piano.
gatemaster2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2010 10:12 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
i make an app that could let you see where the person you want to be with is and a live video of them...
scream

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2010 08:20 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
A mirror application.
snakebiteheart

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2010 08:33 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
Hm, I suppose I'd create a light saber app. ;D
The very best thing about me is you, my dear.
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jan 2011 11:52 AM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
There are mirror applications already...
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jan 2011 12:06 PM         Subject: RE: If you could create an app, what would it be and why?
i would create an app that you would be able to kill every member of the jersey shore :twisted:
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1