New account.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2010 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
MONTYSAWRUS.
We really haven't talked in awhile.
D:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2010 10:00 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
I didn't think I could be so much of a creep. xD
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2010 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
lmfao. xD

I honestly don't even know what to say to that except...

YAY! :D
I'm pretty sure there's no need to be in love with me. O.o But I can still be your favorite person. :D

I love that song. <3

hahahahah, I love that song, tooooo.
Hence why I love you. xD

But seriously.. that song just came out not too terribly long ago, (they released it on the deluxe version of their last album) and I think it already has 100 something plays on my iTunes. O.O

Not to mention, Escape The Fate was one of my favorite bands already.

So yeah, when I saw you post that you liked that song, I had a mini heart attack.x D
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 01:49 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
xDD

NO HEART ATTACKS! D:

Escape the Fate = yes. :]

And I love you too. (:
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 10:13 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
<33

okay, so, I pretty much hate all of humanity right now. (minus the cool people)
As some of you may have seen, some retard hacked into my facebook account and changed my status from "In a relationship" to "Single"

It happened about 8 hours ago and I just recently noticed, because I've been watching movies all night and haven't been online.

I've texted Jake like four times already this morning, and he's not replying.
And I know he was up by at least 6:30, 'cause he had football practice this morning.
So, it's not that he's sleeping... he's ignoring me.

Which probably means that his best friend Zach, whom I am friends with on Facebook, saw my changed relationship status and told Jake about it, who probably thinks that that's probably my way of letting him know I'm breaking up with him.

So yeah. Basically, the douche who hacked into my account is causing me major problems right now.
And I'm really pissed about it.
bittersweet-memo
ries

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 12:26 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
I saw that, Katy. People like that piss me off too. I'm sorry about that. :( Not that me being sorry helps your current situation in any way. But still. I'm sure you'll get it worked out. It could be anything really. Maybe his phone died, maybe he lost it. Yeah, I'm probably not helping at all. But, hey, what do I know?

Yeah, obviously I'm not in the best mood. I broke up with Austin last night. We're not getting back together this time either. He basically texted me after barely talking to me in the past week and was like, "F***, I forgot to tell you. My senior year.. I'm not gonna be a dater." I seriously thought it was a joke. Not even lying. I'm just less stressed now. xD He PMS's worse than a girl, I swear. He can't make his mind up. And now he says this. The way I took it was, "HEY DANIELLE! I TELL YOU I LOVE YOU AND STUFF, BUT UH, I'M ABOUT TO REALLY PROVE I DON'T GIVE TWO CENTS ABOUT YOU! HMM, I'LL DATE YOU NOW, BUT UH, WHEN SCHOOL STARTS BACK, SORRY YOU'RE OUT!"

After he sent that, I said, "Well then. I won't be a dater now! Well, uh, bye! :D" He told me I was being "mean" and we've been arguing nonstop since. Then he has the nerve to comment on my changed relationship status saying "don't date until you're out of high school."

Dude, wtf? Grow a pair. Good god.
I feel relieved though. I've been wanting to break up with him for the past week, 'cause he's been grumpy as hell and ignoring me like crazy, and basically doing nothing but stressing me out. But I had this little voice in the back of my head saying, "Maybe he's just dealing with a lot right now. Don't break up with him yet. You may regret it."

But, uh, yesterday he basically showed me that he's a douche that's worth nothing, and I won't regret it. So, I guess in a weird way, THANKS AUSTIN! :D

/rant
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 03:45 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
kjfklhjdkljfkljdfhkljklhjgfj. Stupid freaking people. I'm sorry to hear that, Katy. D: I logged on to Facebook and like the first thing I saw was "Katy Lynn Stoker is single." and I pretty much was about to cry. No joke.
But I'm glad that you and Jake are still together, even if some douche tried to make it all into a big joke. >:P

Wow, Danielle. That's really mean of him. "Don't date until you're out of high school?" Seriously. I agree, he should grow a pair, and just jkhklfhdlkjfj. But I'm glad he kind of helped you decide your decision.
If that makes any sense. And I'm a horrible talker, so if I sounded mean or anything, ignore me. :D
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
*hugs both of you*
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 09:05 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
Thanks, guys. <33
Yeah, my sister kept calling me and texting me at like 3 this morning, like "OMFG YOU AND JAKE BROKE UP?!?!?!?" and I was like, "Umm, noooo?"
So yeah, then I realized what happened and I had big angryface >:[

But yeah, we got everything worked out. I was just over-reacting, and over-thinking, as always.
His football practice today had been canceled, hence why he wasn't up when I thought he'd be.
So yeah, I'm a retard. >.>
But everything's okay now. :]

And aww, I'm sorry Dani. :/ he sounds like a massive douche. And you're obviously much better off without him. You don't need someone who's just gonna be all moody and stress you out all the time.
I hope that, in time, you find the one you're really supposed to be with. :]
'cause you deserve so much better than that. <3
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 09:17 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
<3

Well, I'm glad that you and Jake got everything worked out. You guys are like, perfect together, and I would have hated to see it end. <3

And I agree Katy. With everything you said about Austin. You DO deserve much better than that, Danielle.

"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jun 2010 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
I'm glad you and Jake worked everything out, Katy.

& Danielle, I agree with Katy also. You deserve so much better.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
bittersweet-memo
ries

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2010 12:20 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
Lmfao, Morgan, nothing you said sounded mean. But thanks guys, sooo much. I'm gonna go back to my 'single-chilling' ways. xD It's funny though, I called... RICHIE, yeah, Richie lmfao, and vented to him. I feel so much better today. Me and him are pretty good friends now.. O.o

Anywhoooooo, I'd show you all the conversation with Austin yesterday, but it's very.. Bzoink inappropriate. Because basically I ripped him a new one. I mean, I let him have it. :D I'm about done taking crap off ANYONE!

Katy, I'm so glad you got everything worked out. Don't worry, I overreact a lot, over think, and over-analyze EVERYTHING. It's terrible.

Btw, Austin and my best friend work together. She asked him about it today and he was like, "yeah, she hates me. I'm scared of her. But.. it was just a summer romance. I really like her. But I don't want to date." and he keeps CONSTANTLY telling me he loves me. I'm like "Lmfao no, dude. Just no." WHYYYYYY would you start dating someone, KNOWING you're not going to make it last? Beats me.

And apparently he was like "Well, might as well do it now, instead of right before school starts.. so she won't kill me in school."

So, yeah, a sixteen-almost seventeen year old boy is scared of me. I really am a beast. xD

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! :D
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2010 04:21 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
Thanks, guys. :]]

And Dani... hahahahahah, woowwww, that's great. xD
And quite hilarious. xDD
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2010 04:25 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation 5
MY POST COUNT IS AN EPIC WIN!!
JUS' SAYIN'!
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.