Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31  
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Oh wow. Thats a long time for not snowing. It snows like once a year here.

And my room is like the complete opposite. Its the coldest room in the house so I'm always completely bundled up with ten blankets on me. XD

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:01 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Wow, I agree.
That is a long time without snow, it snows a lot here, which is too much for me. I don't really like snow anymore.

My room is right above the furnace<3
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:03 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I wouldn't wanna live somewhere where there's a lot of snow, but I would like to live somewhere where it snowed every now and then... I love a good snowball fight from time to time. :p

Even though Winter is my favorite season, I complain like a mofo about being cold. xD Though I'd much rather be cold than hot... 'cause when you're hot you just kinda have to deal with it, but when you're cold you can get all bundled up with blankets/hoodies/whatever.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
-shivers-
I am NOT ready for winter. Not in the least. It's too cold for me and I can just imagine a snowball down my back. Ugh. Oh, goodness. I LOVE being cold, and then having a bunch of clothing on you, except I usually have to put my winter coat on while I'm in the house and having some blankets or another jacket on too. It's better ridiculous.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Haha. We have 3 feet of snow here and 40 mph wind. X) This is not october weather.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:30 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Ohjeez, Willow. :shock:
What state do you live in? If you don't mind my asking. :p
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:31 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Colorado. In the mountains. :) Yay mountains.
But yeah, it's intense. We had a double snow day this week... :D
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:37 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Ohh, I used to live up in the mountains in California... I loved it. It snowed quite often. :]

I've always wanted to vacation to Colorado and try snowboarding. xD
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
It's fun, you should!
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 01:07 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
My cousin and his wife and her family go to Colorado every year to go skiing. And I think it would be fun. But I'd be too scared.

I love snow but I get sick of it sometimes. I absolutely LOVE sledding though. I haven't in a couple years. But its always a blast.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 01:52 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I haaaate having to bundle up with layers..it's so uncomfortable and annoying. I'd rather be hot haha

We have like 5 inches of snow here..it fell nonstop for 3 days at least :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
i need to make myself watch at least one movie for pete sake.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 03:20 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I can't wait for the first snow, here. Usually comes second or third week in November =)
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 09:05 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
well i dont think anyones on but moodmorning sunshines!!

What is be thinking
im tlkaing to aj, he called me sweetie :]
thats great 3 beers on the computer desk complety empty.
i hate my dad. i hate being with him.
aj had to go :[

Well, i figured out i do know who hannah i kow this sounds mean but she is a b*tch and shes realllllly fat. just saying...
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 10:26 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
It's always snows around Halloween, so trick-or-treaters have to be bears or yetis or stuff to stay warm... haha.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 2 3 46 7 8 Next>>
You're at 5 of 50 pages.