Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31  
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 04:45 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Haha, I do that too, Aaron.

Rargh. I hate school. I've escaped for a little while.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 05:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
for anyone who watches the news, look for me among the MILLIONS at the yankees parade today ;)
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:40 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
sdifhaosdifhnasoid no ones on :[
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:43 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
I'm on! Though I'm at work :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:44 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
yay someone!
hey heather :]

How are you today?
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:45 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Well, Autumnlicious, I is on and, I'm pretty sure I'm far from being no one. :P
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:47 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
lol true. And what is that like my nickname now huh?

Edit: i lvoe how blaines just tlkaing away and im just listening to my music not paying attention.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:50 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Yes, I will now forever call you Autumnlicious. Unless we're having a deep serious conversation or I'm mad at you. And hopefully the second option never happens. :P
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:52 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Lol okie dokie then hun. fine by me.

I HATE when people text back with "O" its like wtf how am i supposed to respond to that?! :evil:
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:55 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Ha I hate that too...or "lol". I mean, a lot of times that's the point, because they don't want to talk to you anymore, but sometimes someone will send me a text saying "lol" and I don't respond. Then they'll text me in like 20 minutes saying "Why didn't you text me back?" or "Why'd you stop talking to me?", and I'm like...I didn't know how to respond.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
..who sends texts with "o"?? That's kinda..dumb haha. I try to make longer answers when I text
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
haha same here. i usually wills ay "umm what was i supposed to say to lol?!"
besides changing the topic.

Dude today kelsie say the f word with the teahcer right behind her and he didnt say anything.

Edit: heather, i knwo right! same here.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 07:01 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
It's most annoying when someone texts you first, and then you text them back, and they stop texting you. It's like, you texted me first, so obviously you wanted to talk, right?

Ha, I remember the days when people got in trouble at school for things they said. When you get to college, none of that crap matters...lol. As long as you don't plagerize things, you're okay. Plagerism is a huge thing at college, they worry so much about it.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 07:04 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
OMG that annoys me to no end!

whats that p word?

Today sierra said she wants to be a cheerleader. me and stevie went "OMG EWW!!!" and kelsie like "you freakin prep!" it was hilarious then we had this huge discussion on how sierra was indeed a prep.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Nov 2009 07:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 31
Haha it means when you take someone elses work and turn it in as your own. Like, if you copy somebody else in the class's work. Or like if you do a research paper, and you take a sentence from one of your sources for the research paper and copy it word for word onto your paper, without putting it in quotes or giving the original author of it credit. Sorry I don't explain things in a super simple way. Lol.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 47 of 50 pages.