Topic: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 05:49 PM       Subject: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
So, I'm probably going to get an iPod touch, or an iTouch, whatever it's called, for Christmas or my birthday, and it lets you engrave something on the back for free, and I really wanna do that.

I have no idea what I'd put, though. So if you guys could help by posting some of your favorite, sayings, quotes, or song lyrics, I'd greatly appreciate it. :] I was kind of wanting something pertaining to music, but it definitely doesn't have to be limited to that.

And it has to be relatively short... like, 28 characters/letters I think. Lame. :l So yeah, suggestions would be appreciated. :]
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 06:03 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Haha. I was lame when I got my iPod and had my AIM screen name at the time engraved. Now I hate it. Lol.

Really, though, it's up to you. I don't really have any ideas. Congrats on getting an iPod!
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 06:23 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Lol, nice, Wendy. :P
Okay, I lied... you have two lines, and each line is about 27 characters each. So something about 54 characters then.

I was thinking maybe doing this quote;
"If music be the food of love,
then play on."

or something like that. Idunno, it's one of my favorite Shakespeare quotes, but I don't think I like it for that. *shrug*
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Aw, Katy. I really like that quote, it's very...inspirational? I don't know the word I'm looking for, but I think that would be cool. Hm. I don't really have any quotes I could tell you, but I could look some up, and you can decide. C:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 07:58 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
I don't know about this, but I love "The Words 'Best Friends' Became Redefined" by Chiodos.

So, "And the stars...they point to this"

I don't know, pretty lame. Haha.
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Oct 2009 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
I really like that, Monty. That song is love. <3
I was also thinking maybe,
"You are the only exception,
And I'm on my way to believing."

but idk. :]
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 03:03 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
I might be getting one so I'm thinking of putting Cash Cash lyrics C:
Like maybe,
"And with a song,
I'll have your heart unlocked"

It kinda fits the whole iPod thing and puts a favorite band on it<3
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
That'd be awesome, Monty!
Hah, I was actually just listening to Cash Cash and thinking of how I'd like to use some of their lyrics. :P
I don't really know what, though.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Ohh, awesome Katy. :]
Well, as far as music, my absolute favorite quote is "When words fail, music speaks." It's short and sweet. But awesome. xD
Not lyrics, but still cool I guess.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 11:10 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Ooh, I do like that quote a lot, Dani. C:
I was also thinking of maybe doing, "Music is the strongest form of magic."
It's a Marilyn Manson quote... I thought you'd appreciate that. :P

Although I don't know how I would put that one into two lines without it looking weird. Hmm..
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 11:21 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Hm, I've heard that Marilyn Manson quote before, and I really liked it.
Here are some you could consider:

" Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche."
"Music is what feelings sound like. ~Author Unknown."
"Music is an outburst of the soul. ~Frederick Delius."
"The pause is as important as the note. ~Truman Fisher."

And here are a bit longer ones, because I recall you saying you had a certain amount of characters:

"Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends. ~Alphonse de Lamartine."
"Music is forever; music should grow and mature with you, following you right on up until you die. ~Paul Simon."
"Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ~Jean Paul Richter."

I just randomly found these, so if you don't like any of them, I won't be offended! But just some suggestions.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
MARILYN MANSON. <3
Yeah, when I read that I was like.. "ooohh I know that one."
Lmao.

Ooh, I like all of those, Morgan.

EDIT: Oh, just wondering, but do you absolutely have to use both lines?
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
Oh, thank you Danielle. I was just searching for some ideas for Katy, and I found these, and I loved them.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Oct 2009 07:49 PM         Subject: RE: I need your help, guys! Favorite quotes/lyrics?
"You are the only exception.
And I'm on my way to believing." Paramore <3

"That which is beautiful is not always good.
But that which is good is always beautiful" [I thiink that's too long] lol

"Dont follow your dreams.
Chase them"- Richard Dumb. [and the the site said ("We who think is very smart")] I laughed when I read that next to his name. xD

I hope you find what you're looking for. ^_^
<3
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1