Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 02:55 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
So not looking forward to Concepts of Algebra next semester. Wish I could have made 4 points higher on that test, then I wouldn't have had to take math next semester. At least its not in the morning.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Well, today we had to evacute school. There is indeed a bomb threat at our school. There was one at Tyrone last year now theres one here. By one of the 9th graders. Freakin idiots.

Today during gym i swear i was gonna flip. We had to get in this group for a volleyball thing (mind you i cannot play vollyball at all) and like iw ould hit it and it wouold hit the ground and like then us and this other team got together to form this big circle and it came to me and i hit it and it went up then went straight down and Casey grabbed the ball and said "Here ill hit in like autumn" and then hit it aginest the gorund like 5 times. Everyone laughed.
I got an impluse the, i went up to the guidence office and tlaked bout it.

Today Alexis told me how her and this guy are dating now and i wrote her now saying how i really like AJ and she said "lol ask him out, i got my prince time for you to get yours!"
idk why but i smiled really big at that.

I swear its like this week is "Lets see how much we can drop the f bomb" in my house. Geezus people!
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Hahahaha. We had three bomb threats each month at my jr.high last year.
New account.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
This has been the most miserable week of my life, and I have a feeling it's not going to get any better.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
NOOO!
New account.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Aww danielle :[

Cheer up me you and ari are going to London!!!!
according to my story in computer class :]
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
YAY!
If I have to write a story in a class, I will totally involve people from Bzoink, ha.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Yeah, at first i put that you live in michagain then im like wait no.
it was funny i made a face like i trying to remeber and kris laughed at me.
And you should. it funn
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:36 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Hah, that made me laugh.
I no live in Michigan.
It'd be nice to live somewhere other than Kentucky though.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:37 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
You should move to PA.

Ugh i have homework.
Oooh some i have to do on the computer.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Oh no, Danielle. You shall not be miserable :]

Ah! My best friend is going to PA this weekend >.<
Gr her.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:56 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Ooh neat.
:] PA is prettiful
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I want to go there, but ah!
Maybe once I move out, I shall travel there C:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:58 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
You should, come and see me and Ari.

What would be an example of collaborate?

And would an antonym for it be fighting?
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 05:04 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
My Physics teacher is from PA.
That's completely irrelevant to this conversation, but yeah...

He's also lived in Michigan, Texas, here, Arizona, New York, and other places. Why he chose to leave all those places and then come to the smallest most horrible town in Kentucky, I have no idea.

I'm rambling / venting.
Sorry. :/

EDIT: A good example would be like when two artists collaborate and make music together. And yeah, that sounds about right, for the antonym.

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 3 4 57 8 9 Next>>
You're at 6 of 50 pages.