Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Why's that Keena?
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 09:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
i dont know if it's just me but it feels like being a human is more complicated i know its impossiable but i think about it.

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 09:56 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
ah! sorry... i got it right before class and didn't want to rush my answer; i'll do it now.
wow, this ump has made some pretty detrimental mistakes.
and - we are lucky to be human..
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 10:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
AHAHA guys, you should watch this video.. or look up Cat Betrayed His Girlfriend on youtube if you don't trust the link.. it made me laugh so hard i almost peed. XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3sX30NubTs
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 10:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
are we really? we kill we dont care for the environment and some of us not saying all are full of greed and just do things that make it unbearable for others without knowing or none the less just not caring i mean i understand you mean lucky because we have two feet and brain cells and a pulse mankind has done good but also does damage.
not making this a debate discussion just sayin

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Found her. Details withheld. ;)
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 11:34 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Her who?

I think our house is secretly Antarctica undercover.

I needed to wash my hair but I didn't. >.<
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Oct 2009 11:50 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I get so many weird 15 year old friend requests on facebook lately..

I just assume it's Bzoink people, but I'll be honest I gave up trying to keep track of 'real names' earlier this year.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 12:02 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Haha nice. Its not me!

I don't think he cares. Not a bit.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Oooh Emerald..your house have many glaciers? lol
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
ow my tummy

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 05:02 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
try not to see things so black and white; reality is generally not like that.
"i mean i understand you mean lucky because we have two feet and brain cells and a pulse"
that's not what i mean. i mean that anything other than humans are generally worse off than us humans.
"we kill"
all sentinent beings kill. and i know i avoid/prevent all killing as much as i can, and so can you.
"we dont care for the environment"
only ignorant people don't. and people around the world are working on this.
"and some of us not saying all are full of greed and just do things that make it unbearable for others without knowing or none the less just not caring"
of course some people are like that. there are also some of us who haven't an ounce of greediness. but not everyone can be perfect. some people have to make mistakes to realize their ignorance. every action has an equal and opposite reaction. anyone who does something to harm another without knowing or caring will feel the damages eventually simply due to cause and effect. the job of the 'victim' is to strengthen him/herself in order to then strengthen all others, such as the 'bully' from before.
"mankind has done good but also does damage."
...we get to choose what mankind does and what we do as individuals.
"not making this a debate discussion just sayin"
same, just clarifying what i meant before.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 05:22 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
OMG I'M ABOUT TO SCORE AN AMAZING INTERNSHIP. it's with the same designer i interned with last spring but he's even bigger (like, huge.) and now they have a internat'l comm guy that i'll be meeting with! how f'ing perfect is that? I WANT TO SCREAM. but it's 5:22 AM. and my roommate is sleeping. i still haven't. and i have to write a long paper within the next three hours... yeah right, better get a doctor's note. and oh, a midterm this evening. man, now i seriously need to get in shape so i can feel good in all my cute clothes. back to yoga tonight? guess i should.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 05:25 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
i'll try to turn my eyes off black and white, i guess my emotions alone drive
me to think that and 80% of my mind is in the clouds, but you are right the world isnt perfect and neither are the people in it...we do get to choose creating a choice sometimes not the right one but in the end we will learn i do think that later on in life there will be inhanced manuevars and expirements here and there just a theory though i could be wrong...like you said other than humans are generally worse off...i wonder how worse off if that were possiable to determine but thanks for clarifying everything together mel, you gave me something to think about.

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Oct 2009 08:53 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I got 10 hours of sleep last night. :D I'm so happy.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 2 3 46 7 8 Next>>
You're at 5 of 50 pages.