Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 12:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Good morning!

Last night's sleep kind of sucked! I developed an annoying earache and the wind and rain was roaring all night. Yip you and doo!
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 01:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Good morning. :]

I want to see Paranormal Activity so bad!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 01:36 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
I need to start spending more time in the present and less time in the future. I'm still waiting to see if I even get a job offer.. and the earliest I'd be headed out there is 6 months from now. I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life from now until then.. heh. Because right now I'm not doing anything..
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 02:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
My mom's in the same position. :/

HELICOPTER.GAME.SO.ADDICTING.
Even though I fail at it. -_-
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 03:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
So today we had a lockdown....there was dogs in the school. Search dogs. Some people say for the bomb, theres a bomb threat, supposed to happen tomorrow.(on halloween) some people say coz someone failed the drug test...*gasp* lol, their are so many druggies in my school.

Im just tired of having to evacute the school and having lockdowns. its like if ur gonna blow it up do it dont just wirte a stupid note about it. and if your not then stfu.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 03:12 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
WE HAD A LOCKDOWN FOR DRUGS WITH DOGS TOO.
Except 9 kids got arrested for possession of marijuana.
New account.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
oh wow, i dont think they found anything. im not sure. all the druggies are still here, maybe their smart enough not to being it to school.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 04:18 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Hah. We had those all the time last year.
I'm extremely surprised that we haven't had one yet this year.
It's mostly been just fire drills. /:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 04:49 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
One time my friend's school had a lockdown and I knew before her parents so I called her mom to tell her to pick my friend up. Lol.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 04:53 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
The town over had a lockdown last year cause a kid brought a gun to school! and like yeah, and there was a bomb threat too. and they had like 2 months off after that. my cousin said that he was in homeec under a table with a wooden spoon ready. i laughed coz me and my cousin are so alike sometimes, thats what id be doing.

I feel like im gonna puke in a good way, coz of overload of butterflies. Im tlaking to AJ
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
There was this huge deal with this kid that committed suicide last year at my school. Then this gang or whatever (who also were the reason for the kid killing himself) decided that they were going to shoot up the school after he died. For the few months after that, it was almost impossible to get into the school, just because everytime you tried to walk in the door they would have you go through a metal detector and check you and everything. It's sad that kids would do those kinds of things, especially after driving an innocent kid to take his own life. But then, it's also sad that schools would have to resort to those types of things just to keep kids safe in schools.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:03 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
yeah in the town over school you have to go trough a metal detector.

No one in my school has killed themselves, i know some people (like myself) have tried.

Oooh! today some people voted me for "most liekly to go on a reality show" but i didnt win. but i wanna go on big brother when im older
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Haha, I'm in a super good mood.
The person doesn't know it, but he made me so happy.
I think I'm going in the right direction for once.
New account.
nickyjune

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:12 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
Seeing Saw IV tonight! Prettty stoked.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Oct 2009 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 30
What is this world now? Honestly.
Some people disgust me SO much.
New account.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 46 47 48 49 50 Next>>
You're at 49 of 50 pages.