Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
>.>
<.<
... we've already bought a lot of Christmas stuff, actually.
The reason being, though, is we do not have ANY Christmas decorations whatsoever. We also don't have a lot of money to be buying a whole lot of decorations, which depresses me because there's nothing I enjoy more than decorating for Christmas.
So we're just buying a few decorations here and there while we can afford it, so by the time Christmas times rolls around, we'll have a lot.
So I can see why they release Christmas stuff so early, even if it does seem absurd...
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 07:34 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yeah, I just don't think they need to be overwhelming with the Christmas spirit already but that makes sense, Katy.
And 99% of the time, I'm also a mellow person with no social life. (Partially because I no longer have that house.)
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 07:59 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I love Christmas :]
Maybe its just because I see all of my family at once.
New account.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 08:19 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yeah, now, stuff like them playing Christmas music already is a little much, but yeahhhh.

And I'm the same way... mellow with no social life. People talk about all these crazy stories and fun times that they've had, and I'm just like "......" because I have no stories like that to share. My life is fairly dull.
Okay, it's completely dull.

And I love Christmas too! But not because I get to see all my family, though. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em, but they're a bunch of rednecks who bicker 24/7 and it's annoying.
One of the things I like the most about the Christmas season is just the overall atmosphere... people decorating their houses all pretty, buying gifts for one another, that certain joy that nothing but Christmas can bring... I love it. :]
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Haha, mine are Canadians! :D
New account.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 08:44 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
...I don't like Christmas at all anymore.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I dooo.
I heart it.

I kinda like...July 4th better though.
I don't know why o.O
New account.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 09:03 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yeah...I used to love 4th of July, especially. Nothing anymore, though. But I guess if I had to choose one, that would still be it, because it's quick.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 09:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
DANGFLABBITTCRAIGMABBITT. :(
Katy was on, and I missed it haha.

Anyway, I don't like Christmas, because usually my parents always made Christmas miserable, with their fighting. And it'll will probably be the same this year, as any other year, even though they're divorced, and have been since 2007. -_- Well, scratch that, my mom can't help that my dad is completely and udderly out of his mind. Literally, he's crazy and dangerous.

But if you ask me, Christmas gifts has gotten out of hand for a lot of families. I mean, it's become a lot of greed, more than actually celebrating whatever your beliefs may be.

Fourth of July is pretty cool, though, fireworks and whatnot. Yeah. It's nice. :]
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 09:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I love that I'm writing again :D
New account.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 09:30 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I'm so freezing.
And I've been on Bzoink and not paying attention to this show. I'm gonna have to rewind the whole thing. :roll:
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
People keep on texting me like mad crazy and I don't understand what's even going on right now. Haha, ;)
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 10:03 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I wish Christmas wasn't such a national holiday.
anyway......
Yankees 8)
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I do.
But anyway..
New account.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 10:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Hey you two!
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 4 5 68 9 10 Next>>
You're at 7 of 50 pages.