Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29  
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2009 10:51 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
that chicken was good

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 05:16 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Hmm, Myspace is pretty lame these day's. Plus people that judge everyone. Lol.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 08:12 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I only get on myspace to post surveys. I don't think I've even looked at any other part of the site in months...
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 10:40 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Last night was EPIC!!!! :D
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 10:59 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Congratulations, Willow. :D

I'm so freakin' mad right now. It literally took me 15 minutes, exactly, and I watched the clock, JUST to get to the forums. I don't know why my computer is moving so slowly. I tried deleting the cookies and the history and stuff. But nothing is working. I can't even get to MySpace's homepage, much less log in. So, guys, I probably won't be on as much. I can't get anything to work. But it's kind of strange, once I actually get into the forums, it moves at regular speed when I open threads and stuff. But if I were to go try and take a survey, then come back to the forums, it would take forever. Ugh
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 12:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I think Myspace has always been lame. It's just that it took everyone, including me, a while to eventually realize that. :P

Haha, Danielle, can't help you. My suggestion was going to be to delete cookies and your web history, so much for that. Scan your computer for viruses is all I can think, then get rid of any that are found. There's so many crazy viruses these days, that little issues like that could be viruses and you wouldn't have even considered them in that way.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Awh, thanks Aaron ha.
But I ended up not having to do anything else. I asked my mom to fix whatever was wrong, and she did just that. Ha, whatever she did, she's a genius haha.

Everything is working right, now. :]
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 02:38 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Not having a computer is driving me nuts. >.<
What's worse is, I'm cursed! First, my laptop crashed, for good. So, I got on my dad's laptop for a few minutes, and what happened? It crashed. So I went to go play video games, and what happened? My PS2 stopped working. And my television isn't working either. My cell phone will probably be next.

I'm on my mom's laptop right now, but I rarely ever get to use it, so I dunno when I'll get the chance to get back on. I've been able to keep up on FaceBook and MySpace because I have the apps for them downloaded on my phone. I wish there was a Bzoink app, surriously. I hate not being able to get on here. D:
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
chelss-2009

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 02:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
My phone should really charge faster. It takes too long. It the stupid charger would work right, it wouldn't take so long :/

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 03:03 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I don't get why everyone thinks Myspace is lame. I really like it..
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 03:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yeah, I like MySpace too.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 03:43 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I've made a plan!
Haha. Do you guys wanna know what that plan is? (:
New account.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 04:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
sure!
i need to do that paper four days ago or else.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 04:09 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Haha, so my plan is that, I'll post a thread asking for questions and I'll make a video answering them.
People said they wanted to hear what other Bzoinkers sounded like.
New account.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2009 04:14 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
you mean for us to ask you questions about something...?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 2 3 46 7 8 Next>>
You're at 5 of 50 pages.