Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29  
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:19 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Aw.. :P Don't hide. I like talking to you, which is difficult if you hide. haha.

I'm not a generally confrontational person except in my relationships.. lol. I guess that may not be a good thing. but who knows..
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Dunno. I'm far from a relationship expert.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:25 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Me too. haha. I bumble my way through though. I guess I must be doing something right this time..

They changed my school schedule.. I don't have to go in as early. :D
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yayy! That's good.

Speaking of her, her car died today.. and I feel like a jerk for trying to tell her that I want it, even though it'd probably need a new engine.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:30 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Your ex? Doesn't sound like you were being a jerk unless she really wanted a dead car or something.. but I don't know.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:33 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Well that's the thing.. If she's just going to junk it out or something.. I'd like to get it and see if I can fix it.. If it didn't cost much to fix I'd probably just give it back to her or whatever.. Or maybe part it out.. or whatever.

And *coughcough* I was the one that paid for the car in the first place..

But.. still. Feel like a jerk.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:35 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Haha. Sounds ok to me... but I guess to some people it might come across as being a jerk. Who knows. Was it expensive?
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
I think your plan is a good one! You could tell it to her...
Willow - yoga dude answered me.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't overly expensive either. I had money back then. She didn't ask me to pay it, so I don't hold it over her head. I did it because I knew it'd help her a lot being it was her first semester in college and if she paid off the car she could drop full coverage insurance AND the car payment.. and blah blah blah.

Live and learn, overall. That's the story I learned.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Aw. That was super nice of you anyway.

-GASP-
What did he say, Mel??

I have officially taken over the first page of the games forum. Somebody should post and end my tyranny.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:45 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Yes, I was very nice and took care of all of her needs. That's why when "inept" comes in here asking if he was a good guy.. I immediately say that being a nice guy means nothing. Women don't even LIKE nice guys. They USE nice guys.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:49 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
That is not necessarily true. Some girls aren't looking for real relationships anyway, but they don't convey that to the guy so when he gives everything to her she doesn't necessarily see it the same way... but some don't. We're not all that way. Depends on the girl. My boyfriend is a nice guy and I don't use him.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
:twisted: Well, either way.. I have relationship issues. I did before I was with her, and I still do afterwards. HAHAHA.

I've had very few (if any) examples of women in my life (not saying all do) that don't use and manipulate.. Which ironically makes them the ones I seek out. Awessommee.

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:55 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Oh dear. Maybe someone will change your mind someday.

I need to get off and do something productive, like sleep.. goodnight!
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Oct 2009 10:57 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 29
Night.

I think I'm becoming addicted to Farmville.. Lately I've been saying to myself, "Well I can't go to bed until 12:30 so I can harvest that crop and plant a good 12 hour crop"

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 Next>>
You're at 43 of 50 pages.