Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25  
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 01:42 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
weirrrrrrrd day already.
i left too late to walk to class, so i took the subway, and ended up being a half hour late. great 1st impression.
then at a store, the guy was infatuated by "something very interesting on me." :shock:
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 01:52 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
:shock: Is that what he said? Oh deaarrrrr
Nickname: Burdock

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 02:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Wow thats very odd..
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 03:35 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I'm thinking beepigs are my new favorite animals.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 03:38 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Oh yeh mine too Brooke!!!
In 2 hours Derren Brown is going to predict the lotto numbers live on air.
Why can't he just tell me the numbers!!!!!!!!!
and then on friday he's going to tell everyone how he did it yeyy haha

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Going bowling tonight. I'll probably suck.

I can remember when my average was 176. Now I can't even bowl a 176.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
What im thinking.

Im remebering this morning, i woke up and had like 10 mins to get ready to catch the bus so i threw my deodrant and eyeliner and coverup in my backpack and got ready :/ shorta. then went ot the bus stop and was putting on my coverup, eyeliner and deodrant. everyone looked at me wierd. haha.

allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
About those cute beepigs. (:
Anddd. I'm picturing Autumn at her bus stop this morning.
If I had done that at my bus stop, people would've eaten me.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
haha.
The people were like what are you doing?!
and i said uh i woke up majorly late and what does it look like?
it was funny. all the little kids looked at me like i was on crack.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Lol. That's alright. I get that look a lot. xD
You're such a cool kid Autumn, being able to multi-task like that.

Oooh. Someone's watching X-Men.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
haha thanks.
i multi-task alot.
How many times is my brother gonna watch that scooby doo movie?
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
haha, I just usually do everything I need to do, then turn up late instead :p but the bus was ALWAYS late anyway so it didn't matter :p I always seem to be puttin my shoes or doing my makeup or something like that in the car whenever someone takes me somewhere though haha

And I want to go bowling :[ Take me with yooo :] I have a load of vouchers that I found on a tram once for free food and drinks at bowling. So I need to go at some point to use them :p

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I wanna go bowling, id rather do just bout anything then go with my dad tonight. What i acturally wanna do tonight is exactly this, Find a new long romancetic, drama story and read that and text some people and IM. and play my farm and be on bzoink and just listen to my music while drinking some amp and having a taco and a cookie.

But, i cant :[ well i can text and IM, but rarely and limitedly.
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
I'm thinking I hate how doing things (foronce) makes me tired. :P
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Well that sucks. I want to go bowling really bad! I'm terrible but its so fun.
And I'm the worst multitasker ever. Its impossible for me.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 Next>>
You're at 45 of 50 pages.