Topic: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25  
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:21 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Ok fine. I give up. I am now going to sit in a corner and decay from lack of interesting things to do.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:22 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Well hey there!

pretty much nothing exciting or sad or anything here.
I got back to together with my boyfriend and I'm super happy so thats exciting to me. And then Sunday night I went to a bonfire and that was super fun. Thats pretty much it.
What about with you Willow?? Or anyone else..
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:25 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Aw that's cool. :) How long did you guys date before?
I went to Keystone with my boyfriend and we hung out and listened to music and goofed off all weekend.. it was purty fun. :D
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:29 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Aww that sounds really fun. :)
We dated for a year and a couple weeks. And then we were both really unhappy for some reason and we just decided we would be better apart. And then a week later realized we aren't. Haha. But now everything is much much better. :D
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:32 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
That's great. :D I'm happy for you. I got back together with my boyfriend last spring and we've been together for 5 and a half months... it's always a happy thing when it works out that way. :)
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:36 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Thanks. :D I'm happy for you too! It is always really great when things work out that way.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
AHHH!
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 08:06 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
What?
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 08:38 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
ugh i have to leave in like negative 5 minutes because it me at least half an hour to walk to class. boooooooo.
today would be the perfect day to stay in bed, watch movies, drink tea, do yoga, bzoink... i don't feel like going ANYWHERE. but it's my busiest day. :roll:
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Uh oh Mell!!
I'm having a lazy day :] been messing around with guitars with my boyfriend this morning then he went home at about 2, and now i'm on here :]
Might be going to the cinema later, either tonight or tomorrow anyway :]
Nickname: Burdock

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 11:44 AM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
So many smiles on Bzoink today! I love it. :D

I'm mostly having a lazy day...Drinking iced chai tea, doing homework, Bzoinking, listening to the Beatles...
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
macaroniixox

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:41 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
i'm boreddd. i've been sick since friday. i've got so much to make up when i go back to school :/ greaaat.
all time low is thee best ( :

justin bieber ( :

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 12:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
My text conversation with my boyfriend:

Him: Alright then, what you doing :]
Me: Not alot i'm rather bored you?
Him: Listening to white album. We'll need some chats tomorrow =D love you
Me: Uh oh what kind of chats?
Him: About how good it is. You looked really pretty this morning.

Hahaha XD I thought he meant something like proper serious I was like eeeek don't like the sound of that :p haha
Silly me
Silly him
:]
Nickname: Burdock

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 01:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Aw, well good, Burdock. I'm glad it was nothing bad.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
egooverdose

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Sep 2009 01:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are You Thinking? WAYT 25
Looking forward to work, later.
I think the sunshine and the physical exertion will alleviate my mood.
Also, it's getting close to lunch-time.
I don't want to put off eating for too long;
especially since I don't want to work on a full stomach.
Sigh.
Well, it's a calm day. Or it should be.
( Ahah; let it be? )

[ego]
It is not possible to eat me without insisting that I sing praises of my devourer?
Fyodor Dostoevsky
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next>>
You're at 44 of 50 pages.