Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)  
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:28 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
I'll pull things on a better note.

Anyone have good plans in the next week? :]
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
I snack every now and then but I've begun to skip lunch and breakfast a lot. O.o

-EDIT-
I start school Thursday...so yeah. There's my plans for next week! >.<
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Nyna that dosen't sound like a lot of fun, haha. But school is school and it's something you need to do. What grade will you be in? :]

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:34 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
sorry i put things on a bad note :(
umm within this week i have no idea. maybe selling photos. hopefully registering for classes. maybe starting 1 class. maybe working on the apt. maybe seeing a show.
what are youuuu doing?
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:39 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Oh no, I didn't mean that you put things on a bad note darling. Not at all. I was on a bad note I just wanted to change things up cause I didn't want to sit in my sad state that I as in. Sorry, it wasn't meant towards you.

Well then, you sound like a busy bee. :]
As for me - Well I've got a concert to go to on Friday. Lovely Nickelback, Saving Abel, Papa Roach & Hinder and then I'm going camping September 2-4 for my first time.

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
oh ok :)
wow you have a lot to look forward to! both things sound like a lot of fun! but holy crap...i didn't realize its practically september!
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Yeah, I can't believe it either. But it is. Next month is going to hard for me though. I'm working a lot. And I'll have to be trying to take care of a soon to be mother. My dog is starting to show that she's prego so within the next month/month and a half she'll be giving birth.

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 06:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
awwww congrats to your dog/you :)

kinda funny...
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Thanks Mel :]

And I can't see it, :( my computer is being dumb.

Oiiii, my bottom has fallen asleep from sitting here too long.

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Haha. craigslist is funny sometimes...

GUESS WHAT??!? I got to ride in a convertible for the first time ever. With my boyfriend... I felt like one of those chicks in movies... X)
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
wooo! convertibles are awesome. my friends that have them don't like them. tsk tsk tsk. well thats one thing to cross of your to-do-before-you're-30 list
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Yeah, it was reeeeally fun. :D
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Nyna that dosen't sound like a lot of fun, haha. But school is school and it's something you need to do. What grade will you be in? :]

I'll be in 11th. They skipped me up to the grade Im sposed to be in. I was in "Gifted and Talented" in 5th grade but I got held back in second grade for talking back to my teacher...she shouldn't have called me a "fool".

Fool- chump: a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
a person who lacks good judgment

Really?! Like..wtf. How can I be held back for talking back to her after she called me THAT?! O.o

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:08 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
stupid teacher. well it's good you're back in the right grade now!
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
'Tis! And I'm soo happy. ^-^

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 4 5 68 9 10 Next>>
You're at 7 of 50 pages.