Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 04:51 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hey Mel and Nyna...:D
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 04:53 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Im good. What about you, Mel?

It's kinda hot here too..
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 04:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hey everyone. (:

It's my induction day tomorrow so I'll probably have to go to bed soon. :s
I haven't slept or gotten up this early in years, lmao.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 04:58 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hiee Sophie!

Im major distracted right now...

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:02 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
im alllright. my roommates whining because britney spears is doing a concert like 2 blocks from our apartment, and supposedly she was like right outside of her work today because drew barrymore is filming a movie there, and she's like really pissed she hasn't seen famous people here...i see them a LOT and even get mistaken as one but i dont talk about it that much and shes like, whining. oh well whatever.
lmfao, i just thought she stopped whining and she was like "i'm so mad we're missing britney! what the hell! like she's literally 2 blocks from us right now! what the f! ughhh! britney spears is 2 blocks from my house and i didnt see her!" LMFAO I JUST TYPED THAT VERBATIM as she said it.
sorry maybe i think it's funnier than it is :roll: but glad you're all doing well :D
edit-good luck with that sophie :) hope it goes well!
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:06 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Haha. That's rediculous. xD

Im glad to hear you're alright. ^-^

l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:06 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hey guys.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:08 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Ha, thanks Mel (:
&Hi Nynaa! and Laura!

Omg, lmao. Britney isn't thaat good. xD
I've never seen anyone famous. I'd probably be the one to walk right by them and then, days later, be all 'Oh! So that's who that was!' haha.
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:10 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
hi laura! i walked by the olive garden today. i didn't even know we had one here. how are youu

haha yeah sophie, people dont really care/notice here either
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hello Mel.
Hello Sofay.

How are you two today?

----------

hahah, Mel. You'll have to go in there one day and eat some of their food. I ate so much yesterday that I almost puked. I stuffed up on too many bread sticks.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
O.o

Hi Laura!

Im glad I finally ate something. I need to stop skipping and crap..

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
i'm ok you? sounds like you had a successful dinner :)
i didn't sleep last night and still haven't sooo...
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:19 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Hello Nyna, :]
How are you?

And yes, no skipping meals - that's not good for you.

--------

mmm, well I honestly wish I could say I'm doing great or even okay but I can't. Something big happened last night in my life and I had a really hard night and took ten steps back in some things I shouldn't of. But I'm slowly trying to recover.

I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't sleep though, :( Hopefully you'll be able to tonight.

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:21 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
I'm good, thank you!

Mel, you should probably go to sleep. I know I shouldn't be one to talk but if you don't go to sleep now, you'll regret it later...

standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 05:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
i don't feel too tired..i think i'll wait til 10 at least which is early for me, i was on like a 3am schedule so...it may help get me back on track

ooh laura i'm sorry to hear that...if you wanna talk privately feel free, if not i understand but yeah! you're smart and strong and i know you'll recover.

eeeek i could never skip a meal! i don't even have set meals to begin with they're like all over the place all the time.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 3 4 57 8 9 Next>>
You're at 6 of 50 pages.