Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)  
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 02:46 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
7 games ahead :mrgreen:
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:12 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Yay, new thread c:

Last night I had a dream that my eyes were reaaally bloodshot. Like, basically almost bleeding lmao.
It was so gross. >.<
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:30 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
thats SCARY :shock: whyyy
i haven't slept a wink..
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 07:53 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Eek. You should go sleep. o:
Haha, it wasn't a scary dream though. I was just like 'I can't empty the dishwasher 'cause I have bloodshot eyes' or something. lmao.

Yesterday we were cleaning out my Mum's boyfriend's old house and the guy we were renting it to left his false teeth in a glass... in the cupboard with all the other clean cups. o.o
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:08 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
oh dear that is pretttty......i don't even know, i wonder if that guy realized he left them and then was too embarrassed to be like have you seen my teeth lying around?

i just listened to this pink floyd song, and the only thing they say the whole time, only once, is "One of these days I'm gonna cut you into little pieces"....:|
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:51 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
I'm pretty sure I just came up with the best food invention thingy ever.
Omnomnomnom. :3
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:11 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
GOOD MORNING!!! :D What is your amazing food invention thingy, Katy?
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:20 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Ya know those flaky biscuits? Well, before I cooked them, I took the halves apart, and on the bottom half, I put some pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis, and then put the top layer back over it and I did that with like, four of them, and then baked them.
It was delish.

GOOD MORNING BZOINK!!!! C:
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 09:24 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Sounds amazing. I'm so hungry!!

Good morning everyone!

I need a new book...
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 10:11 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
morning allll
is it really only 10 AM....don't answer that......agh i'm not sure if i should try to sleep now or just go to bed early tonight...
ps big schools suck :x

edit-blah i buy new books all the time but never read them...i just got 'after dark' by someone murakami.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 10:43 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Morning yall!
standontheocean

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 11:16 AM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
hm, i'm gonna send in a postsecret. :o
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Uhm, he never texted me back.
Scared little boy. Lmao.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:49 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
Omg, Bubbles I love your DP! =]

Willow's FM! -clapss-
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 12:54 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 24)
lol thanks nyna.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.