Topic: Is it wrong for me too...
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Is it wrong for me too...  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 07:01 PM       Subject: Is it wrong for me too...
not regret cutting? or not wanting to get rid of the scars. like my mom got this bi-oil thing that can take away scars and stuff and i've been using it like every 3 or so days. because i dont want to get rid of them. in my eyes it keeps reminding me of what it did to me and everything, like reminding me basically not to do it again. And it wrong for me not to regret ever starting cutting? because honestly i dont regret it. I had said i regretted it, but i dont. Is that wrong?
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 07:43 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Lord no, it's not wrong at all. I've never cut so I don't understand a lot of the cutting part of your situation, but it's definitely not wrong to regret the scars or the cutting. It's a part of who you are and what you've overcome during your struggles. "Cutting" might not be a part of you anymore, but the scars are. So, I don't think that's wrong at all. And this might sound weird, but I think it's good for you to have them so that everytime you see them, you know what you were doing to yourself and you know not to do it again. And also to know that you were strong enough to quit doing it. Which is huge. 'Cause I know a lot of people can't do that.
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Well, if it were me I wouldn't want scars on me. It would just make me break down and cry everytime I look at them. If they help you not to do it anymore then keep them. But as you get older you will want a job, maybe kids and a husband. You might want to think about hiding them because I wouldn't want my kids coming up to me and saying, Mommy why do you have all these scars all over you? I would hate to lie to them and say oh nothing I got into an accident and I sure as hell don't want to tell them that I cut because then they might go and think it's ok to do it. When you get older maybe find other things to remind you not to do it.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 09:28 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Yeah your both right. I wouldnt want my kid coming up to me and saying that. i think when im older i will try to get rid of them. but as of right now im gonna keep them. Just as a reminder.
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
I think that is a wonderful idea! Congrats!

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 11:12 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
In my opinion, scars are for reminding you and learning a lesson.
But they can be ugly, and unattractive as well.
I think what you are going to do is a great idea. :)
New account.
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jul 2009 11:46 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
I don't think it's wrong at all that you don't want to get rid of your scars. If I was in your position I don't think I'd get rid of them either, because being able to look at them would remind me, if I ever got the urge to cut again, that cutting is a part of someone I used to be, not the person I am now. And I'm really happy that you stopped cutting, Bubbles : )

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 09:58 AM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Well here's something me and you both have in common.
Please girl, dont cutt again.
You dont want to die, or get sent to rehab or a mental institution, not saying your physco, just for the cutting.

And, I think when you look back at the scars/cuts that you will take it seriously because cutting is very serious. I dont want to see yah get hurt girly.

And it's pretty cool how you even have the courage to put it out on Bzoink, knowing me I would be afraid too. Lol.

Well, I hope I just helped a tad. :)
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 10:02 AM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Wow. thanks.and xxakqkxx i know i dont wanna cut again or get sent to the meadows again. :/
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 10:06 AM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Yeah, noone wants to see yah get hurt girl. :)

And no problem, if you ever need to talk you can message me, or anyone, everyone will listen. :)
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 11:39 AM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Bubbles, it's not bad. Or wrong in any way. It's just how you feel and if people can't accept it then they have the problem, not you.

ANd I feel stupid for asking, but what's "The Meadows?" I've seen you mention it a couple times. I'm sorry if It's wrong to ask...
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 01:19 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
Nyna its perfectly fine for you tot ask that. i figured some of you may not know what the meadows is.
Well ther best way i can put it is that its a place where you go and you stay there and you talk in groups and stuff.
If you want you can go to this website http://www.themeadows.net/home.htm

It explains alot. and you can click on the tour section and see where i styaed and stuff. :/
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 01:25 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
That's awesome how you can just go somewhere and talk about your problems, where I live you have to go to like a mental institution cuz seriously people think your crazy if you do that here.

BUT, your not crazy girl. :)
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 01:33 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
yeah but there was alot of crazy people there. im not gonna lie there was some people there im serious really needed help. Yeah like you could go there for like addictions. or such. i saw some girls there that were there for drug addiction, acohol addiction, sucide apptempts, cutting, runaways, being abusive to toher people, anger issues, hearing voices, sex addicts, eating disorders. and alot of other things. although for most people they got brought in from an abumblance. or police. Or someone could take you there. Like my mom and aunt drove me up. But yeah like you lived there from anywhere from 7-whenever. there was a girl there that was there from april something, and im not sure if she got out yet. but yeah there was another girl who stayed for 3 weeks. it alld epemds on how your treat,ent goes. like me, mine was going good, i ferlt better, didnt wanna cut so i got out in 10 days.
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 05:10 PM         Subject: RE: Is it wrong for me too...
I personally didn't want mine to fade. Like everyone says, it shows what you went through. It's a part of you. I eventually completely forgot about them though until the day came where I was like, hey my scars are gone. It actually feels pretty good because it shows that it's over. You fought it and you won.

And no, it's not wrong to not regret doing it because it became a part of your life. Everyone has struggles in their life that shape them. This was a part of your life and you learned from it and it sounds weird but it made you a stronger person.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>