Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)  
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:19 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I dunno when I go back to school....

O.o
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I go back on September 8th.
Haha, a week later than my school here does.
New account.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:20 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
The people at school make me want to go lay in my grave. No exaggeration. And the counselors are no help. They freakin' called my mom and told her I was depressed, which was like a duh moment, and got me into all this mess. Now I have all these appointments and medications and stuff that don't help. Whateverrrr. I've been emotionally AND mentally abused by pretty much everyone at some time or another, except for my best friend Kayla, and the guy I'm talking to, Richie and the Bzoinkers.

I go back before all of you. We have like four weeks. It's like, August 4th or 6th or something.
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:21 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
:(
But how?!
You're so nice...and amazing!
GAH!
It makes me want to punch your school in the face.
New account.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Aw, I love you, Monty!
Not because I'm mean or anything, it's just that I'm so quiet and nice that they know they can do or say whatever because I won't retaliate.
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I don't go back until like halfway through september
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:23 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Yeah, i know. People are schools are mean as freak! and i know this past year most of the reason why i was suidcal was about kids from school. Im also so afraid that when i go back too everything will start again and i will start hurting myself. School is h*1l. like no joke. in my mind it is.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I honestly hate people like that. They were like that to me when I was in public school and it ripped me apart. I wouldn't eat or sleep or anything but when I went to school I was fine. It just pretty much ate away at me when I thought back on what they'd say.

Like...When I was younger my teeth were...huge. And boys would always find something to say about my teeth. >.< Guess what...I have beautiful teeth now ASH WIPES! ^_^

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I want to be homeschooled so bad. Like, online school. Public school is the main reason all these kids commit suicide. Over the past 2 years, 3 kids at my school have commit suicide. One of them was Cody Greenwell, this was a huge deal at our school this year. He was being bullied because HIS MOM DIED OF CANCER! It's like, are you freakin' kidding me?! And then after he died, we had a school shooting threat. Luckily, I was in Tennessee while all this was happening, but I heard about all of it while it was happening.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:26 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
i know i agree nyna.
i gotta go. im gonna take pics with sierra b4 she has to leave byeez ily!!
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Buh bye bubbles! Love you, too. Have fun! =]

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Bye, Bubbles. :)
fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:28 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Haha!
Nyna, I love youuu :)

When I was in 7th grade, I was bullied by these two girls named T. and Hannah and it was ridiculous because they called me ugly and fat. They would throw paper balls at me in social studies class when we had subs and it was so lame!
I think the only people who really helped me were my friends Rachel, Kim, Matt and Rick.

But now I keep my head up high.
No one can defeat me with words!

-stands up tall and superior like a superhero-
New account.
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
I love you, too, Monty. =]

lol That's right! You stand all tall like a superhero! xD

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 02:31 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 15)
Haha, yes.
Monty The Invincible!
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: < 1 2 35 6 7 Next>>
You're at 4 of 50 pages.