Topic: I need you guys!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I need you guys!  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:05 PM       Subject: I need you guys!
I'm ready to launch a new feature.. if I haven't forgotten anything which it feels like I might be.. but right now it'd be pretty lame to launch since... There's no content in that section of the site.

Hit me back on this thread, yo.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:07 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
That sounds great, when will you be launching it?
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:29 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
When you guys come up with fancy content for it! I'm trying to make an example to possibly set you guys loose on creating stuff.. but it's harder to come up with than it's supposed to be.

lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:34 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Andy and I are failures. He told me to come up with something a long time ago and I still got nothin' for it.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:46 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Okay, I got one.. It's lame, but here it is:

http://www.bzoink.com/B1/Day_at_the_Beach.html

You can create your own here. And when I get a few up on the site I guess I can release them to the world.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Day at the Beach
Created by andy and taken 1 times on Bzoink
Today I went to the beach with Susan. At first I didn't like being there because it was too stormy. However, then I took off my pants and flailed my ears around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play chess. This is when we met Bobby. He was so dreamy. I felt like puking! He said to me, "I like to dance in my undies" and I calmed right down. Susan told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Wendys. I ordered a Cheeseburger. It was pretty gross but when Bobby spilled mayo all over his socks my Coke flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

All in all, it was an okay day at the beach.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Bzoinkoid | Search Bzoinkoids | Create a Bzoinkoid

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
MAD LIBS!! OMG yay haha

Today I went to the beach with Dana. At first I didn't like being there because it was too Sunny. However, then I took off my Shirt and flailed my Finger around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play Fencing. This is when we met Luca. He was so Glacial. I felt like puking! He said to me, "Rock on" and I calmed right down. Dana told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Wendy's. I ordered a Chicken parmesan. It was pretty gross but when Luca spilled Ketchup all over his Dress my Pepsi flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:53 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
yays!

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:54 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
YAY!
This is a good idea. XD

Today I went to the beach with Kayla. At first I didn't like being there because it was too hot. However, then I took off my sock and flailed my arm around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play soccer. This is when we met Richie. He was so funny. I felt like puking! He said to me, "Hey there!" and I calmed right down. Kayla told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to McDonalds. I ordered a cheeseburger. It was pretty gross but when Richie spilled ketchup all over his shirt my Sprite flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
You guys are supposed to use the fancy posting methods.. Heh..

friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
That's amazing. I have an idea for one, I'll create it after this post. :)

Today I went to the beach with Amanda . At first I didn't like being there because it was too cool. However, then I took off my Dress and flailed my Eyes around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play Monopoly. This is when we met John. He was so Green. I felt like puking! He said to me, "All we are saying is give peace a chance." and I calmed right down. Emma told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Wendy's . I ordered a French frie. It was pretty gross but when Paul spilled BBQ Sauce all over his Jeans my Dr. Pepper flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 06:57 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
And I think the term 'Mad libs' probably belongs to someone.. So these are NOT in ANY WAY Madlibs. :) They're Bzoinkoids.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
My bad, haha.
I actually meant to do that, but I forgot to copy the code, and when I went back to do it, the darn page was already expired. Haha.

Bzoinkloids sounds like, 10x cooler than Madlibs. Ha.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 07:02 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Haha awesome new feature, Andy. (:

Today I went to the beach with ashley. At first I didn't like being there because it was too cloudy. However, then I took off my tie and flailed my foot around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play basketball. This is when we met James. He was so extremely. I felt like puking! He said to me, "get off my porch" and I calmed right down. Jamie told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Taco Bell. I ordered a crunch wrap supreme. It was pretty gross but when James spilled ketchup all over his boxers my Mountain Dew flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jul 2009 07:03 PM         Subject: RE: I need you guys!
Haha awesome new feature, Andy. (:

Today I went to the beach with ashley. At first I didn't like being there because it was too cloudy. However, then I took off my tie and flailed my foot around. I felt great!

After lazing around for a while she and I decided to play basketball. This is when we met James. He was so extremely. I felt like puking! He said to me, "get off my porch" and I calmed right down. Jamie told me how lucky I am that he said that to me.

We all decided to go to Taco Bell. I ordered a crunch wrap supreme. It was pretty gross but when James spilled ketchup all over his boxers my Mountain Dew flew out my nose. I was so embarassed.

Edit: Yeah, I had to do it the hard way 'cause I didn't see the code at first, lol.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 6 pages.