Topic: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2009 08:38 AM       Subject: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
:shock: wow
Complete shock to wake up and switch on the television and see breaking news >__<
Farrah was amazing XD

And besides all the accusations on jackson you can't deny he was the king of pop.

Wow. All I can say.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2009 04:38 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Agreed, I'm only 14 so I wasn't around during all his 80's glory. But I still love all his music. He was most definitely the king of pop. And it's pathetic how some people are like.. "OMG! Thank God he is gone." It's like.. wow.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2009 10:54 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
This is so tragic and weird. I mean, I grew up with Charlie's Angels. Heck, when I was little I wanted to be Farrah Fawcett.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 02:03 AM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Awee yeah I know! I did not expect it at all and haven't they found a cure for breast cancer now ? Or ovarian or something ^^

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
rudieinsilks

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 10:13 AM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
The death of celebrities never bothers me. What affected me more was that one of my horses died yesterday. RIP Noteworthy ♥
I'm Rudie, Bzoink's one and only jockey!

Quote Of The Now: "Time will wash away the wounds you feel today, and I will stay here with you and make sure you're okay."--800 Octane
Current City: Lexington, KY
Current Music: Placebo
Current Events: Opening day at Keeneland Race Course!
Currently Wanting: more tea!

ATTENTION: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE JOCKEY

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 11:45 AM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
It's sad because Michael is getting everything and then Farrah is getting nothing.
New account.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 12:00 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Yeah, I'm personally more saddened by Farrah's death but at least she's out of all that pain and suffering now. RIP Farrah.

And, Christi, I'm sorry about your horse.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
They are working on a cure for breast cancer, but not ovarian cancer, it's the worst.
but I don't think she had either of them.
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 05:47 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
They haven't found the CURE for ovarian cancer but they are prescribing birth control shots now because the hormones in the shots like.. help make it better or something

That's why the doctor told me to get on Birth Control. He told me that it would help the symptoms go away.

Just Call Me Sunshine

I'm One Of Bzoinks Original Bzoinkers
Get To Know Me, I'm Lots Of Fun

My Best Friend Will Always Be In My Heart
Cody Lee Griffin 6/27/89-7/11/11

Happily Taken As Of 06/22/2013
C.L+K.L=Forever

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 06:09 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Idk who Farrah is...
Michael is dead...
You should see all these ignorant text messages im getting about him.
Here's one.

Mod edit Not Bzoink appropriate.

Like seriously I was SOOO shocked when he died, my face was like this: :shock:
Lol.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Jun 2009 06:09 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Farrah had some type of rectal cancer - my mom is a nurse and she said it is one of the worst kinds you can get. Her Dateline segment (was that Dateline? I can't remember...) was really sad. It made me cry...she was so pretty and so down to earth. She really didn't deserve that.

As for Michael Jackson, he's had some nifty tunes, but nothing I'm going to cry about. In all honesty, I was one of those people making fun of him pretty much his entire career...-shrugs- I guess I'm just not that big of a fan.
:?
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
ilovejonesoda

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2009 09:12 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
the kaboom guy died too :/

hi im emily and if i had an awesome little quote id put it here :]
princessxx0412

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2009 09:20 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
Ed McMahon died earlier that week, too. He's the old man who was super rich and was on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson.

That's just insane. So now we have Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson and now Billy Mays... Seriously... whose next??

Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
May the wind always be at your back & the sun upon your face.
& May the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

Hiii, I'm Kara. They call me a dreamer.
facebook
myspace
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jun 2009 10:22 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
All these celebrity deaths are freaking me out..Billy Mays died after having been on a plane whose tire blew out when it landed in Tampa, FL...he was hit in the head with luggage and went to sleep that night and never woke up.....I was online when I heard about Michael Jackson...It was early afternoon when they said he was going to the hospital then like an hour later they said he was dead...I wasnt a big fan of him personally but I loved his music, I feel bad for his poor children. He had custody of them all, I do believe. Now they have no "real" parents. As for Farrah Fawcett, I never saw her on any tv shows but I watched all the news reports she was in and she is such a nice person. I can't believe she had anal cancer. She never even got to marry Ryan O'Neil. :(
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Jun 2009 12:45 PM         Subject: RE: wow - so michael jackson is dead and so Is farrah!!
I agree. I didn't know Farrah, she was before my time. But, I did see this documentary on her, and she was like, so amazing. It's crazy how things happen.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1