Topic: Admitted?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Admitted?  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 12:22 PM       Subject: Admitted?
:shock: Well its happend. I went ot the doctors today, We tlaked bout my depression&cutting. She said i wont get put on medicince because it will increase my thoughts of sucide. Then she said the thing i was hoping she wouldnt "I think you should be admitted into the Meadows." Incase you dont know the meadows is a helping place for people with problems. But then she went and tlked to someone from there on the phone and stuff. Then came and got my mom and took her into another room and talked to her. Then my mom came back and after like 15 minutes the doctor came back and gave my mom a sheet of paper with dictersions on it. (sorry for any mispelling) And i asked my mom if i was going today and she said thats what the doctor wants. So, I could get admitted today ot tomorrow. Soemthing. Im scared out of my whole body. Whats it gonna be like? Will they be nice? All these questions. Right now im sitting at home waiting for my gram to pick up my brother and take him to her house. Then me and my mom are going to go do her kellogs job then she said maybe well go or maybe well go and do it tomoorow. (it being going to the meadows and getting a alvalluation) Im scared. I dont wanna go. Im shaking. This is Thee worst day of my life i think. So, If i do get admitted today i wotn be able to get on a computer or anyhting. So if i dont do a journel entry or update this tonight, You'll know i got admitted and wont be on for quite some time. Im not sure how long or anything. ill miss you guys soo much. I dont wanna go. But i have too.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 12:42 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Aww sweetheart I'm so sorry to hear that. -Big Bzoink hugs- I've read a lot about places like these, there's really nothing to be afraid of. The people who work there are very nice and will help you a lot. There's nothing to be worried about, everything will be okay. We'll all miss you on here and I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope you get the help you need and you get better soon. :)
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 02:01 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Oh don't be scared! I'm positive they will try to make it pleasant for you, I don't think it will be bad if you're admitted. It'll be ok, whatever happens. I hope it works out for the best and I'll be thinking about you!!
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 03:14 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
We're all thinking of you, and i'm sure you will come out better than you went in, don't be afraid and we'll miss you :[ *hugzzz*
Nickname: Burdock

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 05:21 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
I know you sent me a text message about that this morning. And Bubbles, I just wanted you to know, I know exactly what you're going through, except I haven't actually been "admitted" there.

We'll miss you sooo soooo much, and I don't think you should be scared. I hope you get everything figured out & stuff. -bigggg hugs from Bzoink- (:
ily darlin' & I'll most definitely be thinking about you. (:
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Jun 2009 11:58 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
oh gosh darling i am so sorry to hear all this and im sure you will be looked after hun. ill be thinking of you :)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
deirdrelove

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Jun 2009 09:55 AM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Wow, that must be a scary situation to be in. But when its all over you'll be happy you went because you will feel so much better. You have no reason to harm yourself because you seem like a really great girl. Good Luck, and don't give up. =]
Everytime I see your face it reminds me of the places, we used to go..
But all I've got is a photograph and I realize you're not coming back anymore..

I love Chase [[9/19/07]]
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:38 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Okay!!!
Im back!!!! i missed bzoink soooo dang much, and honestly it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. i met some very nice people& some crazy people. but i realized that my life isnt that bad and there could be soo much more going on. I started a pill called prozac (i think) its a anti depression, Its working very much. I've learned new coping skills and that my life is worth living and im happy, yeah, acturally HAPPY!!!! im happy to be living.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:39 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
I'm sooo happy that you're back and happy. [: Seeee, I told you sometimes medication is the answer. I was literally jumping up and down this morning when you texted me, lol. Yay! Welcome back, Bubbles. (:
jesuis-supermode
l

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:40 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
hey! ive gone through something very very very similar. its great youre doing better, even though i didnt know you before, im happy to hear that. its great that the medicine is working for you. youre very lucky, im still depressed. but yeah i went to an inpatient treatment for depression too and im glad youre doing well even if the experience was your most difficult
&♥, Mel
aug28 taking woodstock
sept11 fashion week

les temps sont durs pour les rÍveurs
††††You used to be alright
†††††††What happened?
††Et cetera, et cetera
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Thanks. Im so happy to be home. :]
I was there for 10 whole days.
Dang, im tired, we had to get up at 7 each morning.
Yeah, my medicine and deffinatly workin good.
yeah..
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:51 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
I'm glad to hear you're doing much better and you've learned that life is worth living. :)
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Jun 2009 02:56 PM         Subject: RE: Admitted?
Thanks. now i know how many people acturally do care about me and that im not alone :D
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1