Topic: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!  
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:40 PM       Subject: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Okay I thought I'd get on and try and update you guys on what's been going on and why I haven't been on lately, because I feel that I should be on more but I need to stress why I haven't been and why I'm so sorry.

I've been really sick the past week almost week and a half now. I made my way to the emergency room on Friday for sever lower abdominal pain and back pain that was being accompanied by nausea. We were there till 1 in the morning doing different tests but everything came back inconclusive, so they sent me home with drugs for the next few days and told me that if the pain continues, gets worse, or new symptoms arise that I need to come back to the hospital. Now I've been taking the medication but I know this much, that when the medication is wearing off that the pain and nausea come back full force. So that means that the medication is just numbing the pain but I'm not getting any better seeing as if I don't have the medication I'd be back to square one with how I'm feeling. I'll be making my way back to the emergency room tomorrow to try and get some more tests done and pin point what exactly is going on with me.

Again, I'm very sorry I haven't been on lately. I feel like a bad bzoinker :[ I'd rather be on here trust me then being in pain, blah. So if you could all keep me in your thoughts or payers I'd very much appreciate that.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:52 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
There's no need to apologize for not getting on Bzoink because you have been ill. That's a pretty dang good excuse if you ask me. I had a flu a few weeks back and had the symptoms you are having minus the back pain but I never went to the doctor for it, it sort of just cleared up on it's own. I hope you start to feel better soon and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts. :)
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Aw, I'm super duper sorry to hear that, Laura. D: Hopefully when you go back tomorrow, they'll be able to figure out what's wrong and you'll start feeling better!

It sucks that you're in pain, and that you haven't been able to get on Bzoink. You've been dearly missed, hun. ]:
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:10 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Awh get well soon darlin'!
Nickname: Burdock

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 06:19 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Well don't apologize for not being on because you've been sick silly. (:
I hope you get better soon, you've been missed.
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 06:43 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
You don't need to apologize for that.
;]

I have no excuse for not being on.

I really hope you get better though.
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 08:50 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Thats absolutely awful! I cant believe they havent found out what is causing you so much grief. I hope you get better soon. :)
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Ohmygawdd.
Jennifer, I haven't seen you on in forever.
Maybe it's just me, lol.
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:09 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
I've been gone a while....I just came back...life has kept me away....that and being sick....I've either been in the hospital or visiting someone there...thats why i felt like I had to post my sympathy here :)
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Oh gosh I hope you feel better soon and they find if there's a problem or something making you sick. :( That's no fun at all.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 01:40 AM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Get better, pipsqueak!
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 09:39 AM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, Laura. I'll be thinking about you all day today while I'm making phone calls to remind people of their appointments and filing papers. Get better!
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 11:17 AM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Feel better soon sweetheart

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 04:49 PM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Awh, I hope everything gets better for you soon. :)
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jun 2009 01:55 AM         Subject: RE: Poking And Prodding - Emergency! Emergency!
Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot.

And I know I shouldn't say I'm sorry, but I still feel bad so that's why I said it. I just wish I could be on here more but with being in so much pain and such it's just hard to get on and that makes me feel bad, :[ Stupid thing. I'm going to the doctor again in the next few days to get some more tests done, hopefully we'll figure out what's going on with me soon.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>