Topic: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Forum Index : General : General Talk : What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)  
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 01:17 PM       Subject: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I just got two moles removed and I feel like I'm going to pass out.

You know the rules...keep it clean, keep it fun.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 01:51 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Yes, you could have made the new thread. You don't have to ask, really. :) The limit was reached.. it's anyone's game.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
iloveharrypotter

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:05 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Ooh, it's number 13.
Lol.
I'm eating M&M's.
They're delicious
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:57 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I just saw this username on Bzoink; 01189998819991197253 :shock: :shock:

I'd never be able to remember that... I'd have to keep it written down. :-/
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
:shock: Maybe it's just a spammer or something. I couldn't possibly see someone signing up on a website with that username for real.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:01 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Yeah there is no way that's got to be someone who is really going to come back on here and continue to use the site, :/ I know I wouldn't be able to remember that but then again I have horrible memory so, yeah but I don't think there are many people who would seriously remember that.
Hi, I'm Laura - Nickname Kawaii.
I'm pretty rad, so get to know me.

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Bzoink Quote Of The Week: None, yet.
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice
; "What Do You Got" - Bon Jovi

Current Count Down; 21 Days Till Jim Gaffigan Live
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:15 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Woah what a username! hahaha.
Nickname: Burdock

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Hahaha, seriouslyyyyyy.

So I gotta ask, Burdock, whatttt is your signature from?
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Why is it myspace never has a song that I want in full? It's always a 30 second clip, blarg!

Quote Of The Week: "I do not have a psychiatrist and I do not want one, for the simple reason that if he listened to me long enough, he might become disturbed." - James Thurber
Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:22 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
Bah, I hate that, Laura. It's like, they have all the full-length versions of the songs you don't want, and then when you find the song that you do want, it's only a blasted 30 second clip. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:24 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
BLAH - Exactly! I just don't get why they've got to have it be a 30 second clip. It's like just have the full song on there, what would it do to you to have the full one no there? No one can steal it or anything, sheesh, :roll:

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:27 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
I know, right? It's like, what's the point of even posting it on MySpace if it's only 20-40 seconds long?

That's just more proof that MySpace is evil and we should spend our MySpace time on Bzoink. [:
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:29 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
That annoys the crap out of me as well.
We should spend our MySpace time on Bzoink where we know Andy won't deny us the right of listening to a full length song. :p
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

l-baby

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:30 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
haha, well I can't do that seeing as I have a lot of friends I keep in contact with on myspace so I have to try and be on Bzoink and Myspace even if myspace is evil. Speaking of evilness and such, myspace had it's chat thing going on for a couple days and then it went away and never came back, what was up with that? :/

Current Mood
; Sick
Current Song Of Choice

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jun 2009 03:32 PM         Subject: RE: What Are YOU Thinking? (WAYT 13)
You mean the chat thingy on the bottom of the page? I wondered what happened to that as well.

Maybe Tom decided to get rid of it, 'cause so many people were pissed that he stole that idea from Facebook?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.