Topic: Someone has got to help me with this.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Someone has got to help me with this.  
radardolphin

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 01:07 AM       Subject: Someone has got to help me with this.
Okay well I'm from a small town and they're all very ignorant people. I went out with my last ex, again. We got back together today. He tried to make out with me and I wouldn't let him because I found him repulsive once I seen him again. Then, this other guy, who deals with him, came over. I respect him and that's a lot coming from me. Or I did. He knows better. He opened the door, peaked in, giggled like a kid, and ran off. God knows what he was thinking but the whole town will be thinking it tomorrow. This is something I do consistently, lately. I go out with my ex, he tries too hard the first time we hang out to go too far. I freak out. And then I break up with him. And then we get back together. Initially we dated for 6-8 months off and on. I have no idea what I've just gotten myself into and there's no telling how badly this will end. Everyone in this town is SURE I'm a whore anyway, yet I'm a virgin. I'm expecting my account to get deleted for this. I can't talk to anyone I know about it though, not honestly. There is no way I can turn this around and I'm scared.
-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 05:16 AM         Subject: RE: Someone has got to help me with this.
Well, I'm guessing this relationship isn't going very well with you guys. Maybe you should just break up with him for sure and wait for another guy. You guys can still be friends...

You should also tell your bf how you feel about this. You should tell him that you don't want to go that far with him...after, your reputation is pretty important...

Hope I've helped.. :)

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 10:00 AM         Subject: RE: Someone has got to help me with this.
I agree with Smile. Best of luck to you!

(Your account won't be deleted...Nothing you said there was particularly bad or offensive)

These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: Someone has got to help me with this.
Yeah smile made a lot of sense :]

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: Someone has got to help me with this.
I also agree with Smile.
If things are going that bad between you two, there's no point in putting out THAT much effort to make it work. But, if you guys are good friends or something, then I think you guys should stay friends.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jun 2009 08:52 AM         Subject: RE: Someone has got to help me with this.
Yeaaaah :]

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1