Topic: Dilemma _
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Dilemma _  
charvisioku

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2009 09:10 AM       Subject: Dilemma _
Not going into too much detail, but the basics of the problem I'm having at the moment is that one of my friends' boyfriends is cheating on her with my other friend. By telling her this, I'd lose 2 friends, one of which knows stuff about me I would rather he didn't spread, and ditto for the other.

I shouldn't be having to worry about people being that childish at this age, but sadly they are both capable of this sort of thing. Seen it done before. Really annoying thing is, I really don't want to see my other friend (the one being cheated on) hurt, but what the hell can I do, really?

Anonymous notes have crossed my mind, but they both know I'm the only person who knows, so I may as well just bloody sign them if I'm gonna do that. Any ideas?

Should I just leave it and ignore it as none of my business, or try to do something? Leaving it alone seems horribly attractive as I'm sick of hearing him go on about the idiot he's cheating with, and I really don't need this on top of other stuff I'm dealing with. Advice would be much appreciated; thanks x
I'd give my everything to you, follow you through the garden of oblivion,
If only I could tell you everything, the little things you'll never dare to ask me

"If you love me, then love me" - Susan Delgado

"The world eventually sends out a mean-ass Patrol Boy to slow your progress and show you who's boss." - Stephen King

Twilight: why the fuss? Seriously... it's really nothing special.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2009 09:13 AM         Subject: RE: Dilemma _
I'm going to have to say that you should just leave it alone...I know that's dreadfully painful to do, but if you do tell, almost everyone will get hurt including you. I hate to say it, but you have to look out for yourself before you look after other people. As for listening to him go on about the girl he's cheating with, just tell him that you don't want to hear about it.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2009 09:18 AM         Subject: RE: Dilemma _
I'm going to agree with Wendy. Normally, I would say, tell her! But in this case, you have to think about yourself. If you think that the girl isn't going to appreciate it even when you tell her, then what can you do? I'd leave it be for now. Maybe, if things change, you can tell her. Or maybe she'll just find out.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2009 10:54 AM         Subject: RE: Dilemma _
Yeah, I agree with Wendy and Amanda...

For now, you should just leave the situation as it is, otherwise, if you interfere, you'll lose both your friends...

It can't stay a secret for long can it? I think it's better if you stay out of it and don't get involved...

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
charvisioku

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 May 2009 01:10 PM         Subject: RE: Dilemma _
Thanks everyone; I agree with what you're saying. It's such a relief to hear that leaving it wouldn't be selfish. Thankyou :)
I'd give my everything to you, follow you through the garden of oblivion,
If only I could tell you everything, the little things you'll never dare to ask me

"If you love me, then love me" - Susan Delgado

"The world eventually sends out a mean-ass Patrol Boy to slow your progress and show you who's boss." - Stephen King

Twilight: why the fuss? Seriously... it's really nothing special.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1