Topic: im not sure how to respond to this.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : im not sure how to respond to this.  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2009 07:48 PM       Subject: im not sure how to respond to this.
Umm okay on myspace i have that app called tag me.
and this guy tagged me as "sexy".
then he emailed me and told me to request him as a friend.
So i went to his profile and he looked okay so i requested him then tagged him as hot. Because i looked through his pics and he seemed pretty cute kinda hot.
Well i just got back onto my myspace and i saw i had 1 new message and it was from him. It said "hey sexy waz up,love ya babe"

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Um im not sure how to respond to this. He sounds wierd.
Any suggestions?
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2009 08:15 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
You should never add someone you don't know on MySpace or any other social networking site (unless it's someone you are 100% sure is safe). You have to remember people can easily lie on their profile and make it look like they're someone they're not. That guy sounds like a real creep, don't respond to the message or anything else he sends you. Delete him off your friends immediately and if it's not already put your profile on private.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2009 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
Okay thanks
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2009 12:52 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
Yeh I agree, unless you recognise him or have the same friends just delete him. My profile always has and always will be on private =]
Nickname: Burdock

-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2009 03:04 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
Yeah, on the Internet, you never know who's out there...
Like the others said, delete him, ignore him, don't reply to any of his messages...

It's happened to me...but not on MySpace...it was seriously scary, I'm not even joking...

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2009 03:27 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
Someone ended up with my email adress somehow a while back, he lived in a different country and kept putting webcam on for me and i was like errr...I don't really want to see you, then he kept asking me to marry him so he could move over.

Deleted and blocked!
Nickname: Burdock

anmsie

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 May 2009 09:44 PM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
i agreee with all of the above.
the name's ashley.

current song:"thinking out loud" by: ed sheeran.
current phrase:"awesome sauce."
current countdown:1 day until st. pattys!
current status: takennnnnn.
**idea was taken from l-baby.**

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 May 2009 01:45 AM         Subject: RE: im not sure how to respond to this.
Agreed to the above all.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1