Topic: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
Forum Index : General : General Talk : So, yeah... I got fired yesterday  
dyon-kawasaki

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2009 02:39 PM       Subject: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
On top of my bad social life and the fact that I get evicted from my apartment in 2 days, I got fired yesterday.

The reason? One of my coworkers ran into me and I dropped a glass vase in front of my boss. Not my fault, yes... but I knew my boss was trying to get rid of me pretty badly.

So I'll be homeless in a couple days, and I'm leaving my crap at my brothers house for awhile, which means that I'll probably never get the stuff back. I need to find a new job.

Also after talking to a couple of my online acquaintances , I think I'm going to try to get my GED then try to get into college. My only problem is that I'll be away from my computer most of the time... and away from my instruments. This is really killing me right now >.>

Edited by Andy: Language.
"I hurt myself so I can feel alive"

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2009 03:09 PM         Subject: RE: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
I'm really sorry to hear that, I think getting your GED is a great idea considering your situation. I hope everything starts to turn around for you.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

rockertbl

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2009 03:15 PM         Subject: RE: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
Same here, I hope that any new job you get will better than your previous one.
...it's the young people's world now, they want to hear what they want to hear...
screamnadiexo

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2009 08:11 AM         Subject: RE: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
If you got fired for something so small, its probably better you're not there at all. feeling like you had to tread on eggshells would only ever make you feel worse.

good luck with everything, just dont give up trying.
Don't cry child.
You've got so much left to live for
Don't cry child.
You've got something I would die for

The best thing that ive done in my life.. fall head over heels in love..
(and hold a baby crocodile of course!)

Love&&Stuff
screamNADIExo

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2009 09:10 AM         Subject: RE: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
Sorry to hear that.
I hope everything gets better for you.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2009 10:29 AM         Subject: RE: So, yeah... I got fired yesterday
Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear all of that.

Best of luck to you.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1