Topic: I don't understand
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I don't understand  
dyon-kawasaki

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 02:50 PM       Subject: I don't understand
There is this man that I'm in love with... He knows that I am in love with him. He's never been my boyfriend, but he uses my emotions to make me do things. I'm so attached to him that I'll do what he wants, even have sex with him, because without him I have nobody else. I just don't understand why people have to do that to each other... why?
"I hurt myself so I can feel alive"

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 02:52 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
He does it because he can, and you let him. He's a bad influence on your life and you deserve better than that, you really do. I know it feels like you need him in your life but the sooner you can cut ties and walk away, the sooner you can start healing and becoming yourself. :)

Edit:

Even if the means feeling like you have nobody.. You'd still be better off instead of the constant put down of being used by him. Give yourself the opportunity to find out who you are, and then find friends that align with that vision for yourself.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
dyon-kawasaki

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 02:59 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
Trust me, without him I do have nobody

My mother kicked me out of the house at 15, and even though I barely make enough at my job she still wants me to pay her bills over mine. My only friend died of cancer last year, and I'm not social enough to go out and find another friend. My appartment manager is kicking me out because three teens broke into my house and did drugs, and he didn't believe me when I said I had no idea who they are.

I've tried finding out who I am, but it's not easy when I'm trying to keep myself alive
"I hurt myself so I can feel alive"

"Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, cause I might do something crazy like believe it."
rockertbl

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 03:30 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
I can honestly understand and sympithize what you are going through. One of my friends is kinda in the jam as you are, he got kicked out too and when he was trying to enter Job corps., he got almost no support from his dad, didn't even give him his birth certificate. I am still having a hard time accepting this. But you can make friends and I gaurantee you are going to make some here and in the real world.
...it's the young people's world now, they want to hear what they want to hear...
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
I agree with Andy. If you continue to let him to do this stuff then he'll always do it. Stand up for yourself, I recon you'd be a lot happier without him, being alone (and by the way you're not if you stay on Bzoink, we're all very supportive here) is better then having someone like him in your life. I'm not really sure what else to say, Andy pretty much said it all.

I hope everything starts getting better for you soon. :)
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2009 06:41 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
There are better people for you - you just have to find them. Even if you just have "internet friends", I guarantee you will feel a lot better about yourself.

With the guy - lose him now. No matter what you think, you're better than that. Even after you lose him, it'll take time to realize that. If you want to talk, you can message me. I know what you're going through, in a sense.
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2009 11:50 PM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
Im so sorry to hear all this and if you ever need to talk or need advice im happy to help out in the best ways i can. its just the type of person i am. please listen to what andy has said he means well and everything he said is true. x

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
eekkk-its-emmi

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Apr 2009 12:49 AM         Subject: RE: I don't understand
Even if you have no one else. No one is better than having someone who makes you miserable like that. I really feel bad for you. It's sad to see a teenager to have to go through all that. I hate parents that don't care for their kids, it makes me sick. I don't understand how someone could do that, I'd find amazement in raising a child, teaching it and loving it. It's disappointing what America has become. You have people here for you. =] and if you want people bad enough you can find the means to go and get friends, just make sure their true and good to you. It's not good to be so desperate you'd take just what you can get. go for the best.
"Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone."

My philosophy:
You're life means nothing if you do anything less than what you want.
But first you do need need to realize the difference between good and bad,
then live it.

Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1