Topic: Happy New Years!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Happy New Years!  
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2006 05:57 PM       Subject: Happy New Years!
Happy New Years everyone! What's YOUR New Year's Resolutions?
I has lost it... :O
doublej81388

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2006 06:52 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
dunno if it will come true or not b/c im graduating this year but getting a g/f but anyway happy new year to you all
It's Hard To be Yourself
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2006 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Meh' you don't need a g/f before ya' graduate. Plenty of other ways to meet women, but most of the time, just socialize, don't search, just do what you're interested in, and you will most certainly find a girl with the same interests. You'll both fall in love over time - which is better than searching imo.

Like online relationships that form from playing online games together. Sure.. you don't see the person physically, but pfft... sex isn't everything. Isn't that what masturbation is for? Love is an emotional feeling, not a physical lust. And also, online relationships just force you to socialize.. interact, share interest, share dislikes.. and if there's a conflict.. it isn't so life shattering.

I've seen so many relationships people get into after searching.. going on dates, etc, etc. And 2 weeks later "waaaah, she/he cheated on me with some other guy because of " and then they whine to their new "best friend in the whole world" (yup, sick of people whining to me for advice when their "heart has been broken").

Before I proceed writing, I want to warn, this is a rant. (I probably took doubles predicament the wrong way, I though he would want a g/f before High School ends because it's a very easy place to meet girls that he's known for quite awhile. Which kinda destroys my rant basically, but I'm bored and I'm gonna keep ranting... because it's fun).

Anyhow yeah, I'm also not saying you can't find the right one because you're searching for one, because you can, and people do, alot. But alot of the rant is about friends who whine and tell other friends that they loved so and so, and they broke up with him/her. 1.) Love is an emotion that requires two people or more. (Unless you love yourself). But besides that, this means.. they didn't love you. Which leads to conclusion, they weren't the right one.. stop f**king sobbing. Move on.

Anyhow.. yeah, conclusion of 'wtfamitalkingaboutthatwasn'torganized' rant... you don't need a g/f before you graduate. You can find love outside of school by just doing things you like.

Yeah.............. I'de just ignore most of that until someone else reorganizes it. Because I'm sure as hell not reading that and find a ton of mistakes that'll I'll disagree with later.

I love Rhapsody. ^_^ (A Symphonic Power Metal band from Italy.)
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2006 09:09 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Anyhow.. yeah. My New Year's Resolution! Haa-ha!

To start off, and that'll remain through the rest of my existence. STAY F**KING FIT! Wow I let myself go after WoW, and the emergence of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning. So, that's one biggie that I'll be focusing on.

Next in order that'll be going on hopefully for a long time... getting my band set up. Band name: Adrenaline Bunny.. yeah, weird name, no? The rest of my friends/bandmates decided upon that as a name when I shouted it out while I was at my friends house playing Halo 2. I shout out random things quite a bit when I die. Nothing agressive, just stupid.

Anyhow.. style of music will be a range of different musical styles. He have 4 members at the moment. My friends - Peter LaRock (Drums), Lance LaRock (Guitar), Sumner Pierce (Undecided.. but will play many spots such as suggested Gong, Tribal Drums, and many other stupid crap we need for a particular song, seeing we'll play many different music genres), and I (Vocals). We're looking for a Bass player atm. (No the LaRock's aren't related in any manner, which is funny... imho) Anyhow, yeah, that's the band so far. If ya' got name suggestions for the band, and it would fit for multiple genres of music, please, suggest away! :D <3

Next New Years Resolution! WAR-Radio.. small project that I should be putting more time into.. mostly designing the site. I can't seem to come up with ideas and my Web Designer artist friend.. well mostly guild leader, doesn't care to help. Wants me to learn how, but that's smart of him. Making people learn > doing it for them.

But yup, WAR-Radio will be a radio station that'll play music for the tuned in people as well as tell news, start contests, interact with the Warhammer Online community, etc. At first it'll be a Podcast, then move on to a live setting. (No, not live as in the radio in your car.. unless your car has internet acess.)

Last, but very important, but won't happen until Summer is.. A JOB! I NEED a job! Hehe. Pretty sad.. 16, no permit, no job, no life. :P Money is always good to have, especially when your friends/bandmates plan a trip to California... for absolutely no reason at all but to bond the friendship more together, which is really good to have in a band setting.

Well.. yup, there's my New Year's Resolution!
sliced-bread-no2

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2007 07:37 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
wow f01km3ta1, that is a LOT, and i mean a LOT of typing. i would've read ur posts but really long posts bore me. my new years resolution is to get fit.
"If the Rock hits you, it will kill you, if he misses, the wind created by his miss will give you Pneumonia and you will die anyway"- The Rock

f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2007 07:52 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Hehe, I was bored. Really really bored. I know what you mean on big posts, I never read them alot either. =/ They frighten me, but last night, I couldn't help but write all that.
shattered18

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2007 09:14 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
i love rhapsodywhats ur fav song(i know u said that a while back but i like so)
wtf do i put here
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2007 09:21 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Emerald Sword, or course! :P
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 06:59 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Happy new year!

I think... I'm going to study. Not sure yet. Either medicine or HTML or photoshop or something.

and stay fit.

*nod*
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 09:11 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
The next person who tl;dr's is getting hit by my Post Nazi Hammer.

No. Really. rtfm and all that.

I have no new year's resolutions. I had some, but I slept through New Year's and now I'm sick, thus making all my new year's rezzies keel over dead.

Besides, wtf is the point of New Year's? Just change any day. New Year's isn't all that bloody important.

[/bitter witchyness]
remember when?
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 10:36 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
I think... I'm going to study. Not sure yet. Either medicine or HTML or photoshop or something.

Nice, yeah, HTML is pretty easy, you could learn that in a month just learning bits here and there. Photoshop confuses me... T.T too many options makes me end up closing everything I make w/it.

You're going into a medical field of work? Huzzah! Money ftw there ...and helping people.

Keriana needs a hug..

kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 04:23 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
Keriana doesn't need a hug, she needs a Death Note and the brains of the Alphabet. That would make her happy.
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 04:39 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
f01km3ta - the money depends which area of medicine you go into. You go be a GP - yup, muchos dough to be had there. You do something slightly more unappreciated, though, like BioMed (the lab workers), and you get about a third of the wage of a GP. Not that, y'know, I'm BITTER about them doing a ridiculously high percentage of the diagnosing and getting no recognition for it or anything...

New Year's Resolutions are non-existent. I never keep them, so they're pointless.

Oh, no, wait, I lie - I did make a resolution this year. I resolved to break every single resolution I made. Which means that, to break that, I have to keep that resolution - which means I have to break it. It's trippy, but the logic works in my head. XD
f01km3ta1

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2007 07:29 PM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
INFINITUM! And.. oh, I didn't know that. But yeah.. INFINITUM!
xhan

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jan 2007 06:39 AM         Subject: RE: Happy New Years!
ack... I couldn't be a doctor (though I wouldn't mind it...), I stuffed up my senior year waaaay to much for that. I'm considering nursing. I really don't know yet.

In the mean time, I just want to learn about random body parts/diseases/viruses/etc just for my own personal amusement.

Part of my study involves a House Marathon. <3

Considering that I work in a Lab... BioMed seems like something I could look in to. Though again, I stuffed up my schooling. so... yeah. n_n;
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>