Topic: I don't get some people...
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I don't get some people...  
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2009 08:55 AM       Subject: I don't get some people...

Today at sunset I was walking the puppy to the shops and when we got there my cell phone rang so I picked it up and talked it was a friend asking me what I was up to.
A messed up dodgy car pulled up into the carpark and there were two guys and they were wearing torn clothes and were missing teeth and seemed really dehro.
My area is full of rich people and this is rare to see.
I saw one get out of the car and walk to the bank machine.
He then walked back to the car and by this time I had hung up the phone and tied the dog to a post so I could go into the shop.
There wasn't many people around.
The guys sat in the car staring at me and I went into the shop not wanting to leave the puppy out there but I could see him the whole time. So I guess it was okay and I was literally two minutes.
I came back out and the guys started yelling out to me saying "ill make you feel better" and "come in ill take you home".
I got scared and smsd my housemate but she was already in the city 50 mins away.
I was tempted to call mum but I didn't.
I got my phone out and called a friend and they started up the car and left.
I started walking home and they appeared again out of nowhere and slowly drove behind me.
As much as I wanted to say something I didn't as I didn't want them to hurt me.
I saw a a friend walking close to me and yelled out to him and he came over and the car sped off.
My friend walked me home thank goodness and I haven't seen the car since that happened.
Gah! I hate the fact people think they have a right to start on me.
It was pretty freaky.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2009 12:36 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
omg....that must have been horrible! I dont think I've ever had an experience like that before....My mom did back when she was younger...some guy in a car was exposing himself and asking her to "help" him....it was awful....she immediately went it and told security inside the store.
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2009 02:40 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
Wow, that's a freaky experience. I'm very glad that you are okay, and that your friend was able to walk you home. People like that ... they're unpredictable. Situations like that are always unsettling for me as well. I don't know what drives them to prey on others, but it's definitely disturbing. Again, I'm super-happy you're alright!
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2009 02:41 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
Oh no I hope your okay Roxy, I don't understand people like that at all, I mean why would you do that?
My friend got followed by a car once on the way home and the person inside asked if she wanted a lift, to which she said no, and it continued to follow her. Luckily she wasn't far off from a friends house so she went inside and the car drove off.
Nickname: Burdock

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2009 02:16 AM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...

it is really scary.
yeah im fine thank goodness if my friend wasnt there at that time things would have gotten bad.
it happens all the time,
maybe its my clothes i tend to flaunt myself a bit

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2009 04:36 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
That must of been really scary! I'm glad to hear you made it home safety, people are sick freaks nowadays.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

jdkitten

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2009 04:45 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
I still cant believe that happened to you.....I would have called the police...that might have scared them off a bit....
I'm Jennifer,aka Jenn

unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2009 05:13 PM         Subject: RE: I don't get some people...
Oh, gosh. I'm glad to hear everything turned out okay! There are a lot of really sick and creepy guys out there today. I mean, seriously, a lot of men (no offense to anyone here) are pigs. If they see a cute girl, they just want a piece. (Can I say that?) We should be able to flaunt a little bit, without being pestered!
Obviously, if you weren't by yourself, they would have never bothered you in the first place. I still would have reported them, at least. Gotten their license plate # if possible and called the cops and explained the situation. That way, they could be on the lookout for them; it could likely save someone else from the same situation.
Although I probably would've been too scared to even look in their direction...I wouldn't want to pay them a lot of attention, for obvious reasons.
Any-who, it's good to know that you're alright and were able to survive this really creepy scenario.
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1